Ferris Wheel

I grabbed Shawn's hand and ran towards the ferris wheel.

"Babe can we go on the ferris wheel?" I said in excitement.

"Umm are you sure you wanna go on it? I think that the teacups look really fun."

"Shawn we've been on the teacups 7 times."

"Let's go 8 times." He tried walking away.

I looked up at him and saw fear in his eyes. He kept making up excuses to get away from the ferris wheel.

"Shawn?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes princess?"

"Are you scared of heights?"

"Ha. Me? No. Of course not." He said with a blush.

"Yes you are. Come on baby, it won't be that bad I'll be right there with you. I'll hold your hand"

"I don't know love. Its really tall"

"Come on Shawny, I'll give you a special present when we get home."

As soon as he heard that he was finally in the mood.

"What are we waiting for let's get on this thing." He said impatiently.

I grabbed ahold of his hand and sprinted to the line with Shawn close behind. There wasn't many people in line so it went by quick.

Once we got on Shawn closed his eyes. I held onto him and he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Its not that bad Shawn. Just open your eyes." I said messing with his hair.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked over the rail.

"Oh my gosh, were going to die. Please hold me baby." He said terrified.

"We're gonna be fine" I replied kissing his forehead. He slowly opened one eye as we got to the top. His fear slowly faded away as he took in the view. The sun was setting over the ocean and the sky was a pinkish oranage color.

"Wow its almost as beautiful as you" Shawn said looking deep in my eyes.

"You're so cheesy." I said with a laugh.
He pulled me in for a kiss and planted small kisses on my neck. He put his hand on my waist and tugged at the hem of my shirt.

"Shawn we're still in the ferris wheel" I said.

"Oh yeah I forgot." he said blushing.

"We can do whatever you want when we get home." I replied.

"Oh I'm so gonna do you" He said with a smirk.