Run!

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" Shawn yelled in my ear. I quickly woke up to a strange smell. "What's going on Shawn?" I said yawning "THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!"

    He started grabbing his most valuable objects and I ran to the door. "SHAWN FORGET ALL OF THAT WE HAVE TO RUN!" I placed my hand on the door knob only to jump back in pain. The fire was already on the other side of the door.

     "WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE WINDOW!" Shawn sprinted to his window and struggled to push it up. It was jammed, we were trapped. "Try the window 1 more time!" I said to Shawn, hoping it would budge. He even tried breaking it but his house had strong windows. He sat down in tears and I sat on his lap. "This is it (Y/N). We're trapped and there's nobody here to help us." I started to cry at the thought of death. "I never got to go on tour, meet my fans, travel the world and I never got to... Marry you." At this point I we were bawling and he was holding onto me like he was never going to let go. Then suddenly we heard yelling and we heard something breaking through the door. We quickly got up and waited until the door was finally down. It was a group of firemen. "COME ON! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" one of the firemen said wrapping me and Shawn in a fire blanket. We finally made it outside and Shawn hugged me tight. "I guess I get to marry you after all.