Hate

I sat in my bed going through my twitter.

Whore

You don't deserve him.

You're a waste of his time.

Why was I hated on for being in love with Shawn? I can't leave him. I'd die without him.

I sat there, crying underneath my blankets. Wanting to vanish. Maybe that would make his fans happy.

I heard footsteps coming towards my door as I quickly tried to wipe away my tears.

Shawn bursted through my door, slamming it closed after.

He stood there for a few minutes. His fists by his side, clenching onto the seams of his pants.

"Are you oka-" I started.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shawn said with rage.

"Tell you what babe?" I asked pretending I didn't know.

"Don't act dumb (y/n). I know what they've been saying"

I looked down trying to hold in my tears.

"I-I didn't want you to know." I said.

"Why? I could've helped you! I don't want you to go through this. You don't deserve it!" He said, tears coming down his cheeks.

"Yes I do. They all think I'm a waste of your time. I don't deserve you." I said laying down and facing the wall.

I felt Shawn laying behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer.

"You're not a waste of my time. I love you so much more than you think. If anything, I don't deserve you."

I turned around to face him.

He gently kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.

"I won't let them say that to you anymore. If I love you they have to love yo- "

"Hey guys dinners ready. Oh um is it a bad time?" My mom asked peeking through the door.

"Yeah kinda" I said laughing.

She shut the door and walked away.

"Like I was saying, they can't treat you like that. You didn't do anything wrong." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I love you." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too."