Towel pt.2

Sorry I haven't updated. I ran out of ideas and nobody is requesting anymore. Somebody asked if I could do a pt.2 so here it is. Sorry again....

"I think you look hotter without this." And with that I pulled off his towel. Revealing a very hard Shawn.

He looked at me embarrassed. How could somebody as hot as him be embarrassed?

I walked up to him with a smirk. I grabbed onto his member and his eyes went wide.

"You don't have to be shy" I said seductively.

I pulled him down a little and started sucking on his neck.

What am I doing? Me and Shawn are supposed to be best friends. He probably doesn't even like me. If only I could tell him how I felt... Actually I think I'll show him.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard Shawn moan. Oh I almost forgot I was holding onto his dick....

I brought his face down to mine and put my lips on his. He put his hands on my thighs signalling me to jump.

He walked towards the bed and threw me down. He got on top of me and tried to take of my shirt.

I slapped his hand away before he got the chance.

"What happened?" He asked disappointed.

"I'm in charge." I said rolling him onto his back.

I sat on him and unbuttoned my shirt slowly, knowing he would get impatient.

As soon as my shirt was off he reached around my back and unbuckled my bra.

He grabbed my breasts and massaged them. I rolled my head back in pleasure.

I tore of my pants and threw it aside.

I crawled down to Shawn's erection and wrapped my hand around it.

I licked the tip while looking straight at him. He let out a throaty moan and bit his lip.

"Stop being such a tease" he said breathing hard.

"Okay, whatever you say." I said putting him all the way in.

"Oh m-my god. I d-didnt know you could d-do that." He said in between his moans.

I bobbed my head up and down while Shawn held onto my hair.

"I-im going..." He tried talking before I pulled back.

He gave me a wtf? look. I smirk at him and took of my underwear. I got on top of him and slid down.

He shut his eyes tight and held onto my waist.

"Ohh god. You're so big" I said adjusting to his size.

I started out slow. Going up and down at a gentle pace. We let our moans fill the room.

I was surprised when Shawn quickly flipped us over.

"Now it's my turn to be in charge." He said.

He thrust into me fast. I moaned at his quick movements.

"Ugh, you're so tight." Shawn said biting his lip.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and I was pulling on this hair. He had his face in the crook of my neck and used his elbows to hold himself up.

"Shawn, I'm close" I said.

"Me too baby girl."

He gave a few more thrusts before we both reached our climax at the same time.

He flopped down beside me. We laid there for a few minutes trying to catch our breaths.

"That was fun." He said facing me.

I laid on my side so we were facing each other. He looked so hot. His hair was all messed up and he was sweaty.

"Hey can I ask you something?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Of course." I answered with a smile.

"Do you like me?" He said seriously.

"Shawn, we just had sex and you're asking me if I like you? I thought it was obvious. Of course I do. I just don't want to ruin our friendship." I said.

He stared at me for a few seconds before he leaned in. I met him in the middle and we crashed our lips together. This time it wasn't sexual. It was different. It was filled with passion and love.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"I've loved you for so long. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship either. Now that I know how you feel, I can finally ask you something." He said moving  my hair away from my face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend." He asked, grabbing my hand.

"Of course Shawn."