Eleven

Warning: Kind of a bad word inside, I guess? 

Chapter Eleven: Departure of Three

Meanwhile in the kitchen earlier…

“Can we have fish fingers and custard?” The Doctor requested as they entered the kitchen.

“I don’t even know if we have fish fingers, Doc,” Maria said, smiling at his weird and odd selection of food. “What about just a ham sandwich? Or apples? Do you like apples?”

“Apples are rubbish, I hate apples.”

“How about some beans?” Maria searched through the cupboard.

“Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.”

“How about some bacon? Everyone likes bacon.”

The Doctor made a face. “Not me.”

“Sandwich it is, then,” Maria said, preparing the ingredients. The Doctor didn’t complain that time. He helped her prepare the snacks while making the least mistakes as possible.

Although Maria thought the Doctor was a tad bit mad, and a whole lot talkative, she grew a sort of fondness to the guy and his ridiculous bowtie.

+

Fast forward to the present…

“What happened?” Phil asked.

“Oops,” the Doctor said in a low tone. “I may have added a tad bit of chili sauce on Thor’s sandwich…”

“A tad bit?” Maria asked, not buying it.

“Um, maybe half a bottle…”

Maria sighed, and Phil only shook his head, muttering, “I’m not cleaning that up.”

“Alright, playtime over. Go to the dining room with Phil and finish your sandwiches. Thor, we’re staying here,” Maria ordered in her mom voice. Everyone ordered, Thor sniffling. His face has gone red, and he was already drinking the bottle of milk Maria gave him.

“Let’s clean you up, alright, baby?” Maria carried Thor (it was a nearly impossible task, luckily she was a professional SHIELD agent and have handled worse). After Thor changed into his flannel pants, he joined the rest of the team eagerly to the dining table.

“Hey, JARVIS?” Maria asked the AI.

“Yes, ma’am?”

“Can you clean the pee for me, please?”

“Right away.”

Maria sighed in relief. She didn’t think she could handle it. She went to the dining room, finding everyone in their seats, talking and eating eagerly. Luckily there were no more foodfights. She could handle that.

“Maria,” the Doctor spoke up, a half-eaten sandwich on his hands. “I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay,” she said. “Next time remember to read the bottle first before pouring it.”

He nodded, then in a sudden blink, ensued babbling to a cute, little Castiel about time travel and space and things unknown to mankind. Castiel would just mumble something about being an angel or something; Maria couldn’t hear.

After eating somewhat peacefully, JARVIS announced that someone was at the door. Phil stood up, excusing himself. He checked one of the many monitors on the house and found a bearded man standing on the door. Actually, it wasn’t technically a door. It was a bulletproof glass double door.

“Hey, it’s Dad!” Dean said from behind Phil. “Son of a bitch, I’m dead. Literally.” He turned to Sam. “Sammy, come on now! Dad’s here!”

Sam looked absolutely sad to be going so soon. “Can’t we stay for a little bit?”

“And get even more in trouble than we already are?” Dean scoffed. “I don’t think so.”

“Cas is coming with us,” Sam urged, holding the hand of the innocent blue-eyed boy. Dean sighed, yet still nodded. The boys walked over to Maria and Phil.

“We’re sorry, but we have to go,” Sam said. “We really had fun today, Ms. Hill and Mr. Phil.”

“Aw, so soon?” Tony complained, frowning. “But whyyyyy?”

“Don’t you have ears?” Dean sassed. “Our Dad is here.”

Maria sighed exasperatedly when Tony stood up from his seat. “Listen here, punk – “

“Enough, Tony,” Phil said, as tired of Tony’s easily bruised ego. He then turned to the three distraught boys. He ruffled Castiel’s hair. “You boys come here anytime, okay?”

“Phil – “

“I know,” he replied. He knew that one day, the kids before us will return to adults, but he wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt.

“I’ll go with you, boys,” Maria offered, but Dean only shook his head.

“I don’t want you to meet my Dad,” he answered, and left. Sam and Cas waved to their friends, and in return the children waved them back.

Phil watched the monitor until the boys found their Dad. The man looked like he was on the verge of slapping somebody when he saw them, so Phil was concerned.

He promised himself that when this was over, he’d keep tabs on the three interesting boys.

+

 A/N:

Ola, mi amigos!

I have little more magic up my sleeve (I don't have sleeves but you get the picture) and then, this would be done. Thank you all sooooooo much for the love <3 They make my heart flutter, really. :)

I'm actually writing a High School Avengers story, and I'm kind of obsessed with writing it haha. I'm posting it after this one, and I hope you support that too. :) 

Happy late Valentine's Day, everyone! SPREAD THE LOOOOOOVE whether you're single or not bc who gives a crap. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SPREAD THE LOOOOOVE

-Han x

(P.S. It's the eleventh chapter and Eleven is in it hahahahaha! XD)