Eight

The Park [2]

"I found her first!" Loki argued, looking up at Tony, who looked just as angry as Loki was.

"Well, I'm better!" Tony retorted.

The girl they were fighting over, Sarah, was crying. Chuck put down his game and rushed to comfort her.

"Loki, Tony, what's going on?" Maria asked, trying to soothe the two children. Tony pointed accusingly at Loki.

"He's being selfish and stupid!"

Loki, offended, glared at Tony. "No I wasn't!"

"Okay, enough," Phil knelt in front of the two boys, his hands touching their little shoulders. "Look at what you two did to the little girl. Aren't you two ashamed?"

Tony and Loki's heads snapped up to Sarah, then down to their feet in shame. 

"I'm sorry..." Tony apologized.

"Don't apologize to Phil. Apologize to her," Maria said.

Tony and Loki shared a look and walked to Sarah.

"Um, we're sorry," Tony started. 

Loki didn't say anything until Tony nudged him on the arm. "I'm sorry too," he said quickly.

Chuck wiped Sarah's tears (making both Loki and Tony extremely jealous) and she looked at them. "Okay," was the only thing she said. "Come on, Chuck." And with that, Chuck grabbed his Gameboy, awkwardly waved goodbye to Tony and Loki, and followed Sarah to the playground.

Tony sighed heavily. "I thought I had it."

"Well, your thoughts were wrong Tony," Maria said. She held out her hands and the boys took it. "Now let's go and have some fun, alright?"

Tony merely nodded. Out of the corner of his eye,Phil saw Loki turn his head the slightest bit to look at Sarah. He sighed, and rubbed the little prince's hair. 

"It's fine, buddy. Just let it go."

Loki didn't look back  at him, but he felt good with Phil's words. He needed just that.

+

Hey guys! :) I hope you liked 'In-love-Loki' haha. 

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had, like, 7 projects to do (4 more to go!), study for the exams, practice for our field demonstration performance, practice for our cheerdance competition. And many other stuff.

School is very stressful, but writing gets me by!

See you soon guys. I don't know when I'll be updating next but fingers crossed it'd be next week. Bye :)