Seven

The Park [1]

Maria and Phil bathed the kids and settled them on the car. It seems that the tower is too boring (and dangerous) for 6 super babies to stay in. So, they revved up the engine and drove to the park nearby.

As soon as they stepped foot on the grass, Tony took Bruce's hand and ran. Bruce took Steve's hand too, and the three boys went to play on the swings. Clint and Natasha went up to climb the small trees, slithering up. Phil went with them.

"LADY MARIA!" Thor boomed, pointing at the truck with a large strawberry ice cream on top. "WHAT IS THAT BEAUTY?"

"Nice idea, Thor," Maria said. She took Thor and Loki's hands and lead them to the ice cream truck. Thor immediately proceeded to point at every ice cream on the menu.

"I want that! That! Ooh, that one! That too!" he pointed with his hands. Loki was grumbling, covering his ears with his little fingers.

"Thor, you can't have all of those," Maria told him. "What do you like best?"

Thor disappointedly thought, and finally pointed at the chocolate fudge ice cream. "That one."

"Loki?"

"I do not like frosty cream."

"Oh well," Maria shrugged, paying for Thor's ice cream. Thor grabbed it and bit. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Thor yelled, almost dropping his ice cream in the process. "EVIL!"

"Thor sh," Maria stifled a laugh. "You don't bite ice cream.You lick it."

Thor stopped yelling and licked the ice cream. After licking his lips, his eyes lit up like the food made his life 1000 better.

"Brother, would you like to try?" Thor held his ice cream closer to Loki.

"No, you - " Loki couldn't finish his sentence, as he was already looking far away. Maria and Thor followed his gaze, and found a young blond girl sitting on the bench, with a brown haired boy beside her.

Smirking, Maria asked, "Loki, would you like to play with that girl?"

"N-No."

"I WOULD LIKE TO, MARIA!" Thor boomed.

"No, I found her first," Loki protectively said as he stomped to the girl. Maria held Thor back, smiling at little Loki. They followed him.

"Good morning," Loki shyly said to the girl as he stood in front of her. "I'm Loki."

"I'm Sarah," the girl smiled, and gestured to her friend. "This is Chuck." The boy waved his hand, looking up from his video game for a second. Sarah looked 6 years old, while Chuck looked 8.

"I - can I play with you?" Loki asked.

"Okay," Chuck smiled. "You can play my Gameboy."

Loki smiled. And it was genuine. Maria looked like she experienceda miracle. Then, Thor dragged Maria to three boys playing on the merry-go-round.

"I want to make friends too," Thor explained. He then stopped the merry-go-round, sending a dark haired boy flying to the grass. The two kids went to help him, and Maria did too.

"Cas! You okay, buddy?" a freckly 12-year-old approached his friend. 

"I'm fine," Cas' deep voice said. 

"You should be more careful," Freckles glared at Thor.

"I AM VERY SORRY!" Thor replied, hugging Cas. "I WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND." He let go of Cas."I AM THOR."

"It's fine. I'm Castiel,and ange - "

The long-haired boy slapped Cas' mouth. "I'm Sam, he's Dean. So, you wanna play?"

"YES!" Thor jumped, and Sam dragged him and the two other boys to the slides.

It was almost a perfect day, as the kids were playing happily. Especially Tony, Bruce and Steve, whom have found friends of their own.

When Steve saw Maria, he looked like he was having the best day ever. Steve grinned and ran up to her.

"Mawia! Do you wanna meet my fwiend?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with excitement. 

"Sure," Maria smiled as he went to see Steve's new friend. "Hello there," he said to the 13-year-old kid wearing a fez.

"Oh, hi! I'm the Doctor!"

"Doctor who?"

"Exactly!" Doctor smiled. "Are they your kids?"

"Nope. I'm a babysitter. Well, I gotta go, Doc."

"Geronimo!" Doctor waved, and then played with the kids. Maria went to check on Phil,Clint and Natasha. And they're still climbing trees. 

"Did I just see Loki with kids?" Phil asked, leaning on the tree.

"I think he likes the girl," Maria answered. "It's a good thing nobody's misbehaving."

Suddenly, they heard Tony and Loki fighting.

"Spoke too soon," Phil shook his head as Maria rushed to the boys.

KUDOS TO YOU IF YOU KNEW  ALL THOSE CHARACTERS I THREW IN! :D

Anyway, sorry for not updating ina loooooooooong time. I had exams and stuff. And I have to study to graduate, yknow. 

But I want to thank you guys for all your love and support. You're all supermegafoxyawesomehot. Seriously. 

Well, bye!