Six

I love your enthusiasm for 'Prank Backfire'!

Thank you all so much for your patience and love. :)

Here is Chapter Six!

+

Luckily, after the shopping mess, the kids immedtately went to bed. The boys were in one room with Phil and Natasha in another room with Maria. Pepper still had to explain to Tony's business partners that he was absent for the next few days.

Or weeks.

Or months.

Or possibly, years.

The next day, Maria woke up to the sound of running outside.

"THOR, STOP CHASING TONY!" Phil's voice boomed, making Maria awake. She looked beside her to see Natasha awake too.

Maria stood up, walking out of the room, after telling Natasha to stay inside. Before she could say anything, Loki ran beneath her, making her fall. “LOKI!” All she got in response was an,

“Ehehehehe.”

She grumbled, but before she could stand up, Clint’s tiny feet stumbled on Maria, and he fell face-first.

Maria worriedly took his back, helping him up. “Clint, why were you running?” she asked.

“Tony stole my awwows!” he whined, rubbing his red eyes.

Maria rolled her eyes, and muttered under her breath, “Tony, I will kill you.”

But Clint seemed to hear her, because he started crying and he wheezed, “Kill? Kill?”

“Shh,” Maria cooed, patting his back. “It was a metaphor.”

“Metapow?”

“Metaphor.”

Suddenly, Bruce and Steve emerged out of my rooms.

“My books!” Bruce yelled, his high-pitched voice not matching the look in his face. Maria hoped Hulk wasn’t still in him.

“Mawia!” Steve ran to Maria, hugging her shoulders. “Tony stole my teddy beaw!”

“Stay here,” she gently pushed Steve and Clint aside, as they sat down patiently. Maria stomped across the hallway. She looked left, and when she looked right, Tony was already running to her in all his speed.

They stumbled upon each other, to be followed by Thor.

“Oof!” Maria complained, laying down on her back. “Tony…”

Before Tony could run away, Maria grabbed him on the shoulder, pulling his body closer to hers. “Tony, give them their stuff back,” she said threateningly.

“I- It wasn’t me!” he protested, shaking his head.

“Tony – “

“It was Loki!”

Loki was peeking from behind Phil’s legs, pretending to be innocent. Maria had had enough. First the Harry Potter incident, now this.

“Loki, do you have anything to say?”

“No,” he grumbled, folding his arms stubbornly.

“Loki, we won’t hurt you,” Phil insisted, kneeling down to face the god of mischief. He was using his ‘Dad’ voice.

“T-They won’t let me play with them,” Loki said in a hushed tone, his head hanging. He seemed really innocent and… vulnerable.

“But it isn’t right to steal, you know?” Maria said.

“Sorry.”

Maria and Phil were shocked. Loki said sorry. Loki apologized for his mistakes. It seemed like the miracle has come. Maria shook her head, it was hard to believe.

“I – It’s okay,” she let out, nodding to him. “Just give them back their stuff, okay?”

“Okay.”

Maria stood up, along with Phil. “Well,” he turned to her. “I think we’re going to get more of this.”

She nodded in agreement. “It’s going to be a long day.”

+

LOKI IS SO CUTE I JUST UIHASIKHSKA.

Anyway, I have alot of requests for what could happen and all the baby Avengers adventures, and I'm going to fulfill them on the following chapters. :)

Stay tuned! :D

P.S. Thanks for the suggestions, it really helped alot!!