Nine

Wowzers, this one was early haha.

+

Nine

The whole day went by smoothly. Tony found two new friends, Sherlock and John, and began to play detective with them. Of course, Sherlock always figured out Tony's motives. 

"I hate losing," grumbled Tony to Maria as Sherlock and John went off for a while to buy ice cream.

"Stop being a spoil sport, Tony," Maria patted his hair."Not everyone is good at everything."

"I'm not good at anything," Tony sadlystated, his fingers shaking on his lap. "I'm only good at making other people feel bad."

Maria guided Tony's head up to look at her. His eyes were getting red and he sniffed. 

"You're good at something,Tony. You just don't know it. You are going to do great things," Maria said sincerely, smiling. "I know it."

"Really?" Tony suddenly lit up.

"Mhm."

"Then I must be better than Sherlock then!" Tony stood up confidently. He turned to look at Maria. "Thanks!" And he ran off to play with Sherlock and John again. Maria stood up and looked over to Thor, Cas, Sam and Dean.

"For the last time, I do not look like a moose!"

That voice belonged to Sam. He and Thor seemed to be having an argument. 

"But - "

"Dammit," Dean stomped his feet impatiently. "Will you two quit it?! Cas!"

Cas, who was playing with the bees, turned his head to the freckled boy with a spark in his eyes. "Yes,  Dean?"

"Can you help me tell this guy that Sammy ain't a moose?!"

Cas stood up and squinted his eyes, all while walking towards the three. "But Dean, Sam does look like a moo - "

"Dammit!" Dean sighed in frustration. "Not you too!"

Maria laughed at them, and turned to check on Loki instead. He was sitting with Phil below a tree, and they seemed to be talking. She joined them.

"Hello, Maria," Phil greeted. Loki even smiled at her.

"Woah, what happened?" she asked. 

"Phil told me his secret," Loki grinned, looking more Loki than ever. Phil shot him a look which said 'Nope.'

"And what is it?" teased Maria, only to get on Phil's nerves.

"I won't tell!" Loki laughed loudly (the Ehehehehe laugh) and jumped off to the playground. Maria turned to a red Phil.

"Wow, what happened to him?"

"I think he's showing his true self."

"Honestly?" Maria scoffed. "Maybe this is when before he turned evil."

"He's adorable."

"Yeah," Maria stood up, as well as Phil. "If he hadn't tried to kill you."

"I can't disagree to that," Phil chuckled as the two of them called the kids. When they were all gathered, almost everyone asked their friends to join them home.

"Can Dean, Cas and Moose come?" Thor asked, pouting.

"Is that okay, Dean?" Maria asked the oldest brother.

Dean shrugged. "Dad won't mind."

"I wanna come too!" the Doctor raised his hand enthusiastically. "I don't have a dad! Or a mum! I can come!"

Tony's head snapped eagerly to Sherlock (who rolled his eyes) and John (who wasbeing nervous).

"Fine," Sherlock sighed heavily. "Mycroft will get his arse walloped when mum finds out we're gone," he whispered mischieviously to John, who chuckled. 

"Alrighty then," Maria said and led the kids to the van. The day wasn't over yet, and the fun has just started.

+

Hey guys!

Thanks for 5k reads, 445 votes and 212 comments! You're all very bloody amazing and I couldn't be more grateful for y'all. :) I knew you all wanted Sherlock and John, but since I'm not yet a die-hard fan, I tried my best and did my research for their personalities.

Well, until next time! Love y'all!

Yours truly.

Han x