Finding Marinette

Chats Prov:

"Father?" I said out loud sitting down. 

"Did you say father chat?" Marinette said swatting away Nino, Alya, and the kids. 

"Plagg claws out." Chat said slowly transforming back into Adrien. 

"Those were my children Marinette" Adrien added. 

"Adrien?" Marinette got up slowly and walked toward him. 

"You had no right." I shoot up in an upset manner. 

"Adrien you're father is trying to kill my children." Marinette fought

"OUR CHILDREN" I yelled.

________________________________________________

3rd Person:

"I did this to protect you."

"Protect me from what."

"I loved you so so much! You were a superhero, I knew when you were bored of me you would leave. I didn't want us to hold you back." 

"You are a superhero too Marinette and one that we needed. What you did was selfish."

"I was a child, I loved you, I just wanted to protect you!"

"Loved? Protect me? Hold me back? Marinette you, you held me together, and when you left me I fell apart. I love you so much."

"You still love me?"

"Of course, I might be mad, but we have children together, that is proof enough we love each other." 

"I-" 

"And if you would... could you come back home." 

"It's not that easy cha- Adrien, your father is still out there, still looking for me, still looking for OUR children."

Adrien got up and paced the room. his hand placed on his chin. 

"I have an idea... but you'll have hidden for a little bit longer, if that's alright princess." 

"Anything for you kitten." Adrien slowly got up and wrapped his arms around Marinette. 

"I missed you," Marinette said after a moment of silence. Adrien with tears in his eyes, couldn't say anything, or they would start to pour. 

"Will you stay a bit longer?" Marinette asked. Adrien nodded once more. 

"I want to know everything about you and Hugo's adventure." Adrien could finally get out. 

"I want to know everything about you, and the kids, and Tiki... oh are they doing alright?" 

"They miss you so much, especially Coty, and Tiki." Marinette nodded and sighed. 

"So Adrien huh?" 

"Is there something wrong with that?" 

"You know I had the biggest crush on you in high school." 

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" Marinette giggled. 

"I thought you loved Kagome. And I kinda did tell you, remember?" Adrien was mute. 

"You always were such a stupid girl." 

"I am not." Adrien laughed and pulled Marinette to him.

"I love you." 

"I love you too kitty." 

Adrien had stayed for hours, until Alya and Nino had come back home, and could be heard walking through the kitchen. 

"Plagg claws on," Adrien said, and grabbed Marinette's hand, holding a kiss to her palm. 

"Soon Princess, I promise." 

"I believe in you chaton." 

Chat looked back once more and smiled sadly at Marinette, who now had Hugo hanging by her side. Oh, how beautiful she was, her blue midnight hair, and baby blue eyes, that sparkle like a bright summer afternoon. 

Marinette looked up, and a big smile plastered on her face, whether real or fake, it was beautiful. Using one hand Marinette put a finger to the side of her face. 

'Smile' She mouthed to him. While leaving that is just what Chat had done. Smiled.  All that Adrien could think about on his way home, was how much he loved Marinette, and couldn't wait to be the perfect family. The family he never had. 

He loved Marinette, loved plagg and Tikki, loved his children, loved the house  that now felt like a home. For the first time in forever he loved his life. So all the way home Adrien Smiled, and he meant it. 

This is the end of the chapter, I hope you enjoy it, I'm glad to be back, sorry I was gone for so long. If you have any questions for me comment or message me privately. 

Love you all, see you later HamilHeads. 

~~Samiley_Hamilton1