untold secrets

3 months later:

"How unbearably stupid of me," she told Tiki she said staring down at her stomach which was indeed a bit larger.

"Oh Marinette... you can't blame this yourself, but what will you do?" Tiki asked in a very supportive tone. 

" My Birthday is next month and I'll turn 18 then I'll move and take care of my son/daughter." she told Tiki caringly 

"but Marinette you do know what this means, you can't be swinging around fighting akuma's, it's way to dangerous, for everyone too" Tiki told her. Marinette knew Her kwami was right, fighting would put her and her baby in harms way, and if she failed Chat would be distracted with my pain and also has a high risk of failing, leaving everyone in danger. 

"How do I explain this to Chat, without telling him my secrets, Tiki?" Marinette asked

"Just tell him Marinette, tell him it's his baby, and the rest will fall in it's place." Tiki told her, with a serious voice "Marinette, you already told your parents this can't be much different, you'll be Okay?" Tiki added (It's true, a few weeks after Marinette found out she told her parents, they were really disappointed and unhappy at first, and I couldn't blame them I was mad at myself too, but now they supported her with everything going on, and thought her plan would work out well. But telling Chat was in fact not the same it was the complete opposite, it was so much harder)

"I'm not going to tell him." Marinette said sternly, listing off the reasons in her head.

           -If Chat rejected her not only would he know her civilian form, he'd reject there baby, and she couldn't live with that 

           -If he was distracted by the baby (since he's going to be the only hero for a while) that could put him in danger 

        - He's still young he has a life he needs to live, and I'll let him Have that

"I'll tell him eventually." Marinette told Tiki, 

"Marinette he can help if you let him." Tiki said angrily,

"Tiki he needs to have options, I don't want to corner him like I was cornered, He's my kitty I'll always love him, but I'm not ready to throw this on him. Plus Paris needs him to be at his Max attentiveness." Marinette told Tiki. Tiki held a stern face, but deep in her soul she knew Marinette was right.

"Okay okay but you have to swear on your life we'll be back, and you'll eventually tell Chat Noir." Tiki giggled going into Marinette's purse as she left for school

"cross My heart hope to die." Marinette said making an X in the air, then Left for school.

                                         Adrien/ Chatnoir Prov:.

It has been 2 months since the last time I saw my dear sweet princess. Marinette won't talk to me as Chatnoir, I mean she won't respond to my text, and I know she pretends to be asleep when I visit... Most times. But she has no problem teasing me with her change of cloths and hair everyday well I'm Adrien, (I mean Wow, she's Gorgeous.)

Today she's wearing a ladybug miniskirt with a white tank top, which shows her red bra. her hairs in pigtails today, but she's wearing a hat.

Man it turned me on so fast, SO FAST. And normally I'd go to her house after school and whisper those exact words into her ear as I kiss her neck, which would distract her from finishing school work. Like I said though I only visit her as Chat and I doubt she would like Adrien. I try to text Marinette as Chatnoir again...

     Chatnoir<3:                                                                         Princess?  

(5 minutes pass, Marinette's looked at her phone twice, no response I text again)

      Chatnoir<3:                                                                          Marinette? Please, don't do this to me, I  need you, I'm begging princess, talk to me..

(10 minutes pass, Marinette hasn't gotten her face off her phone, she types, erases,  types again, nope erases, Types, she erases that too, then turns the phone off. No respond. I urge myself 1 more text.)

        Chatnoir<3:                                                    I don't know what happened to us I don't know why your so distant it's been 2 months and I've tried to see you everyday,why are ignoring me, I love you and can't bare us being apart. You're my everything, I need you, so please Princess, answer me..

(Marinette looks at her phone she places her hand over her mouth as tears dropped from her eye's, she asked to be excused, 5 minutes passed before she came back, coming back her eye's are red and puffy, but checking my phone no response.)

A/n: Hey Hamilheads I hope you enjoy, I certainly enjoyed writing it. I don't have much to say except for comment on any suggestions you have.