WAIT!

Coty's Prov:

I can't help but think about mom, and the way she looked at us when she told us. Her voice rung in my head like a bell 'He doesn't know.' Well he has to know we exist I mean we're famous, and if he loved my mom why didn't he go after her. I hit the table hard without knowing, I was just so upset. 

"Mr. Coty, is there something you would like to say?" Ms. maid asked I shook my head 'how embarrassing' I thought as I lay it down on the table after the lesson started up again. Charlotte taps my shoulder and I sit up and look at her she silently hands me 3! notes. 

What was that! -Charlotte 

What's been going on with you lately, Oh and congrats on finding your dad. -Melody   

You better have a good excuse for your attitude lately -Amneeia 

'Great' I thought 'just great' I write back to all them.

I have no idea what you're talking about :| -Coty

WHHHHHHAT... I've been myself lately, and what dad? -Coty

Attitude, do you mean my affection towards you purrrincess :3 -Coty

All 3 turned back to look at me, with strait faces after I passed the notes back, then eminently went back to writing, Charlotte once more gave me the notes.

Boy, mmmmh, Lung defect card -Charlotte                                                                                                                (Charlotte and Coty had to tell each other stuff depending on a certain card, Coty's card was the First born card Charlottes card was Lung defect card)

OHHH It's because of him you're acting like this -Melody

Don't play dumb with me Kitty, you've been acting different -Amneeia

I eminently write back without hesitation.

Get off my back , It's our birthday, have some compassion, and did you tell Melody . -Coty

Did Charlotte remind you it's our 6th birthday. -Coty

I'm Pawsitivly perfect, just feline a little out of 9 lives. Nothing to worry about Purrrincess -Cot

yea right I knew better than to say something like this without them expecting anything.  But I handed them back anyway with hope. And of course I got them back as soon as possible.

No excuses boy, and told Melody what?   -Charlotte 

Happy birthday, she didn't remind me, that's great!   -Melody

want to talk after school, and what did I say about the flirting  -Amneeia

'uh girl's are so complicated' I thought as I responded to the best of my ability.

You know what the dad thing, and I'm thinking of mom -Coty

Yea -Coty

Yes please, and this is  not flirting purrrincess -Coty

With that we stopped passing notes for the rest of class. After classes Joy Flung herself over my back. I her arm with my hand, and spun myself around to face her. 

(Joy is this kind, sweet, and very shy girl I've known for a while. She's the type of person who falls in love after one kind message. I know she likes me, but I won't tell her because I know she'll be so embarrassed. She's funny, smart, and pretty too so I don't mind that she likes me, but I think of her more as a friend. She also hates Charlotte I'm not sure why they use to be best friends, but now they can't stand each other.)