From the begging(Marichat love story)part 4

"You're mother was so strong, and she always made me smile, and she always wore a smile even on the day's she wasn't strong." He said the kid's finally beginning to close there eye's. Adrien sighed receiving another flashback, of one of the toughest day's Marinette had.

 Adrien sighed receiving another flashback, of one of the toughest day's Marinette had

                                                                           Flash Back:

                                                             (4 month's after Hero's day.)

                                                                      Marinette's Prov:

It was late night, and it was Chat's night for patrol, so he hadn't shown up for that night, so I just sat at my desk and wrote in my sketch book. That's when I got a text from Alya.

Alya:                      Girl is there a possibility you can make me a white skirt.

Mari:                      Yea of course why?

Alya:                     I found the shirt you made me for Hero's day and want to wear it.

Mari:                       You don't have to do that.

 Alya:                     I want to, you should dress up with me.

Mari:                    Okay, but that mean's you need to come to my house in the morning, I'll even make you a lunch.

Alya:                     Okay Thanks. Goodnight.

Mari:                    Goodnight.

 I stopped sketching, and grabbed a thick white fabric to start making a skirt, she turned to the skirt Category to find something that matched Alya's personality. She spent all night making it to perfection. Then got her cloths ready for the morning, then climbed in bed remembering Chat's lectures about Marinette needing more sleep, but as soon as her eye's close her alarm clock went off. I sighed and got up to get ready for the day.

As I finished my shower Alya knocked on my door. When I opened the door there She was wearing a Huge sweatshirt with Jeans and Ugg's, and had a duffle bag. I hadn't realized it, but it was still dark outside because it was raining. Alya put her umbrella down, and walked past me letting herself in.

"Girl you look awful." Alya said turning to me, I put on a forced smile.

"I'm fine, just tired." I said, yawning. I walked her upstairs and hand her the skirt, she didn't even care I was in the room and just started stripping, and getting dress and so did I. Alya wore a black and white Cat shirt, with a white skirt, and black long socks, and slip on dress shoes (A/N Without the hat though)  After Alya got dressed I did her hair.