When the Day Bleeds

Chat: 

As everyday, I Transform, making myself Chat walk to my kids room making sure they were secure and asleep, along with Amneeia, I kiss them each on the head, as tired as I was I refused to rest until I found her or at least the truth. I breath excitedly yet ready for another day of disappointment. I turn and walk back into my room the walls large and white, I look down remembering the way Marinette smiled, laughed, and was so beautiful she could outshine any other girl in the world. Although I never knew how she could. As I exit I see the mirror, in my room. I look broader that I had a few years ago, I sighed once again, touching each of my features, trying to smile big like I did when My princess was still hurt, the feeling was unnatural and felt awkward.

 I look broader that I had a few years ago, I sighed once again, touching each of my features, trying to smile big like I did when My princess was still hurt, the feeling was unnatural and felt awkward

Wow... I thought to myself. I'm getting distracted. 

I jump house to house, I stop on the roof across from Marinette's old apartment. The lights are on. I jump to the balcony, there are people in Marinette's house. That's my princess's house. IN MY PRINCESS'S ROOM. I knew her parents still lived there, did they rent he room out? Why would they do that, what if she came back? There was a Woman with blonde hair. Just a singular girl, as far as I could see no one else had been there with her. I knock on the window like I had once done for Marinette. She jumped back. screaming. Grabbing a knife that had been in a box, slowly walking over to the window, my facial expressions didn't change. 

"WHO ARE YOU!" She yelled. 

"Chat Noir," I say entering without giving her an option. 

"Who?" I stare at her confused, 

"You must be new to Paris." 

"How did you know?" 

"I'm a superhero. Where did you come from?" 

"Why should I trust you?" I look at her hands, a phone had been in her other hand the whole time occasionally she would type, and other times she just looked at it. I run my hand over the counter, everything had stayed the same. 

"Because I just told you I'm a hero." 

"My name is Elsa." I turn to her

"That wasn't what I asked." 

"You know you are mean for a superhero." 

"I have my reasons for that. I say picking up a postcard that had been laying on the floor with a picture attached. 

*Je' Taime, Be with me soon

~Marinette*

the date was timed 3 weeks ago. 

She blushed, and grabbed the postcard. 

"It's from my cousin, not that it's any of your business. I'm from America." 

"Where is your Cousin?" 

"Tha- That's going to far!" 

"Tell me." I say backing her into a wall looking down at her, she had Blue eyes, but she had looked nothing like Marinette. 

"Bridgette  lives with her friend... Alya?" I blink, Bridgette? I leave. 

I run to Alya's who had lived across Paris, Bridgette? Didn't see mean Marinette. 

I knock on the door, I hear laughing as The person gets closer in the door. 

"Hello?" A gasp was heard by Olivia as she opened the door. 

"Do you know where your Aunt Marinette is?" 

"I've heard stories of you." She says in awe. 

"Marinette." I reminder. 

"She... she's eating with my parents, would you like me to get her, what's your..." I push her aside

"Olivia?" Alya Yells from what I assumed was the Dining room, her belly was bound to be large due to the fact she had been 6 months pregnant. But I wasn't concerned about that at the moment. 

"Who was it?" Nino says walking to the kitchen entrance his eyes widen. 

I walk to the dining room, I had remembered from my previous visits as Adrien, when I came to eat dinner, or watch movies. 

And there sat Marinette, as beautiful as ever, if not more beautiful. I found her, she was safe, here she is. I found My Marinette, I found my Princess. I sigh falling to my knee's tears falling down my face, I hadn't even realized people from within the household had been trying to talk to me. The only word's I could possibly mumble was simple. 

"Marinette?"  

GUYS ITS HAPPENING. I hope those of you who were hoping to see her are happy, but don't think it's done yet, we are no where near the end. 

I love you so much HamilHeads, Stay safe and Miraculous

Love: Samiley_Hamilton1

And don't forget to check out my other stories (Once Apon a Marichat Story)(The Black Light)and (As the Sky Falls) See you next time.