Read! Or Don't!

Guys I have good and I have bad news. I always start with the bad news first, so this book is almost done with the last few chapters are coming up soon, and my writing for this story will be on and off, as sad as I am, I want to thank you for sticking with me, and giving me my passion to write. 

I want you to know you are all very dear to me, and I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I read all of your comments and they make my day, and I love that I have people I can call fans, but not just that you, my supporters are family. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to support my work. 

Now for the good news, we all were waiting for. I got 1st place in the category of disappear yay for all of us. You all are a part of my success, make sure to go read my other stories as well. "The Sky is Falling" "Once upon a Marichat story" of course this one, "Marinette's Calling" and last but not least, "The Black Light" 

 "The Sky is Falling" "Once upon a Marichat story" of course this one, "Marinette's Calling" and last but not least, "The Black Light" 

Mwah Mwah love you all so dearly. 

Bye Hamilheads, make sure to follow me to officially become a hamilhead, and comment anything your heart desires. Vote if you want more chapters, and most importantly be safe during Covid. 

Samiley_Hamilton1