Her Last Day His Last Breath

Marinette's Prov:

I'm leaving next week, but my stuff is leaving today. I was almost 5 months and my stomach was getting bigger at minute, Everything in her room was boxed up, or put away in storage. My room looked really empty, 'I'll miss this place' I thought. Alya stopped by before school to give me a pre-baby shower present It was these 2 baby keepsake box's, and 2 baby blankets 1 was filled with dinosaurs the other one was filled with unicorns. 

(Marinette's parents are forcing Marinette to have a baby shower they say if she can live with being pregnant at 18 then I can live with a few hours of embarrassment. Not very many people knew so not very many people were going to showed up. The only one's who knew were her teachers, relatives, Nino,  Alya, master, the mayor, and Gabriel Agrest 'don't ask long story'. Alya Has spoiled her since she found out, she constantly shove's food down Marinette's mouth well reminding her she's eating for 3, and won't let Marinette pay for anything either well reminding her she has to take care of 3 from now on.)

"Thanks Alya!" Marinette said setting it next to the baby stuff box's,

"so what stuff do you have for the babies so far?" Alya asked trying not to sound concerned. 

"2 car seats, a stroller, baby cloths, bottles, formula, breast pump, 2 baby bouncers, 2 highchairs, oh and I have 2 cribs downstairs. And I still have this baby shower today" she nodded then helped me down the stairs.

"HONEY!" Tom yelled in surprise as she reached her last step of the stairs. "HERE... COME SIT DOWN... DO YOU WANT-" Marinette interrupted,

"Dad I'm pregnant not deft, and yes I'd love breakfast as long as it's not egg's." Marinette started thinking of something that sounded yummy to her, then she snapped her fingers "Pear with camembert." Marinette said shocking everyone.

"Camembert?" her dad said practically gagging well saying the word, Marinette just nodded with a large grin. 

                                                               ~Later that day~ 

 Mom was prepping me for the shower, I was is a roomy pink dress so you couldn't really see my bump, mom said I had to have my hair down too. (Image above). (As I walked down Alya and Nino were with my parents and my parents were next to my uncle my grandmas and grandpa of course, 5 of my teachers came, the mayor was the, so was master, and even GABRIEL AGREST)

During the shower I got so many presents but most of them were for the baby. I got a baby trend twin nursery center from mom and dad.

Grandma and grandpa got me a baby bath and baby gates.

From my other grandma I got 2 baby books.

and from my Uncle got me 2 nursery care kits

I got Bibs and twin outfit, from one of my teachers

I got swaddle blankets from another one of my teachers

The mayor got me dipper bag, twin carrier, touch screen acer chrombook, and pacifiers. 

The 3rd teacher there got me a teething necklace, and 2 peas in a pod necklace, because and I quote "the babies don't get all the attention the mama's doing the hard work" 

Nino gave got me 2 twinkle twinkle little star baby care kit, and a baby bonding bracelet

I got a baby skin care kit and a mom and me cookbook from another one of my teachers,