Chat Are you There?

Before I start the chapter I want to show everyone this! 

Thank you so much guys you are the best! 2nd place. But now we have to make it too 1st place, so that means I have to work faster and harder!

Adrien's Prov: 

"Chat!?" Marinette yelled as I threw her in the air holding her tight not letting her go. Tears filling both of our eyes. 

"I missed you so much! you're here, you are alive." I touch her face, that was dried and crusted with old tears. Blood dried on her face, but not her blood. Luka's blood, while Luka was laying next to Lie-La  on the ground.  

"Chat you're here!" 

"Of course princess." 

"And were are Coty and Char!?" She says looking around me. 

"Coty and Char?" I pretend not to know them, like she had never lied to me in the first place.

"Chat you can't joke with me." I laugh, but I suddenly don't remember where they were. 

"I... I don't know." 

"Don't know what." I look at her, I can't lose her. Not again. 

"I don't know." She touches my face. 

"Chat where are you?" 

I wake up sweating. I breath, it was just a dream. 'Chat where are you?' her voice rings in my head, I transform, telling Natalie where I was going so she could watch the kids. 

I go around trying to find a certain place, I need to find Marinette, She's here, and that's all I need to keep going.   

I find what I was looking for, I knock gently on the door. Julika opens it. 

"Chat noir?" 

"Where is Luka!?" 

"He is in America. He's been there a few years now." 

"He lives there." 

"No he went there for an emergency with Lila." 

That's all I needed, I was going to America. They had her, Luka and Lila have Marinette. And I know I am not Paranoid. 

"Chat it's been forever since you came out to the public, why are you looking for my brother?" 

"Ma'am I'm afraid that is confidential, can you please go back inside, and try to contact me if Luka just so happens to come home, miraculously." 

She nods, and closes the door ever so gently. 

I go home, and go to my kids room.

Coty was laying curling in the  ball, his blanket off his body, so I placed it back over his body. Petting his hair. And kissing his four head. "No one and nothing will hurt you, I won't allow it, you are one of the most precious things I have." I kiss him on the head, and sneak over to Char's room. She was the same as Coty, I kiss her gently. 

"I will save mommy I promise, Daddy will protect all of you." She smiled saying, 

"Daddy" In her sleep. I smile and leave, going by Amneeia's door.  The light happened to be on

" Amneeia?" I open the door slightly, 

"I couldn't sleep." She said, before I even look in the room. 

"Do you want to come to the living room with my." She sits up setting her book down. I hold my hand out and she grabs it, and I lead her to the living room. 

"Whats wrong?" She looks around nervous. 

"It's Marinette." She told me, I was speechless

This might be the worst chapter I've ever written, I'm so so sorry. I really am running out of idea's. As I wrote this I thought it would be cute, but it isn't. If you ARE EVER CONFUSED JUST TELL ME, AND I WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TRYING TO WRITE. I promise I will try better. Later though because I am busy. Try to get more people to read this book! Recommend me to other people, and I will tag you in every chapter, and even make you a part of my story. Or if you are a main fan, and prove to me you like this book I will do the same for you as well. Again I am so so sorry, but remember stay safe, and miraculous! Love you my Hamilheads! You are the absolute best. 

Love: Samiley_Hamilton1