Chats thoughts

Chats thoughts:

( A/N Hey guys this is in the time span of when Marinette's pregnant until 6 years later. Just wanted to let you know so you're not confused;3) 

     "Hey Plagg you're back" I said as Plagg flew through the window. He slumped down on my bed like I do when I'm not in a good mood.

"Plagg?" I asked "do you want cheese." I said, no response he didn't even jerk up at the word cheese. 

I walk over to him "you okay bud?" I asked, what happened at the ladybug reunion that made him so upset.

"Ladybugs leaving." he said without emotion or anything.

"WHAT! W-WHY!" I yelled, I can't do this alone! I would be with my princess if we could leave, but I stayed for ladybug then she ups and leaves without telling me.

"not forever just for a while. She didn't tell you because she knew she'd see me, and she didn't want to tell the one person she depended on that she had to leave you too." Plagg said,

Adrien fell to his legs, No he...he can't lose both of them, Princess, Ladybug they were both gone, he couldn't believe it.

                                                         ~ 1 year later~

 No akuma's, well at least none since they left, they're was no reason to patrol but I did anyway, and everyday I passed Marinette's house, I always went to the balcony 'I'll be back' her words whispered through my head like wind, as I looked through the window. My love for her will never be numb enough to get over her. 

Plagg thinks my reaction of losing her is stupid. 

"I don't understand..." He says, I try handing him a piece of cheese, he still refuses it like always after Tiki disappeared. 

"Says the dude refusing to eat cause his true love left." I say.

"That's different I've known Tiki for thousands  and thousands of years and we've never left each others side for long, and anyway the memory of the way I lost her made me lose my appetite." Plagg said, I didn't say anything just slowly walked away, ever since they've left we've gotten into tiny little arguments some much worst than this one. I didn't want to start it with him tonight. 

I lay in my bed 'I'll be back.' I hear her voice go through my head once more, I cover my face with my arm, I never wonder about her this much in one night, but I couldn't help but shake the feeling that this was suppose to be an important day. (It's his kids 1st birthday.)

                                                                              ~3 years later~

They're not back neither of them it's been 4 years. I have this feeling in my gut, I'm missing something important in my life (his kids).

I just turned 22, and I've tried to leave, but can't, my dad has a hold of me, I still model for him, Mari became a huge fashion designer, she has the cutest little girl's and boy's model for her, I should know I go through all Marinette's magazine's.  There are times I look in the mirror and say the blonde ones kind of look like me. Plagg laughs,

"you wish." he says, he's right I do wish that should have been me, I should have been modeling her cloths. 

"Do you think there parents forced them to model?" I ask Plagg