I'M BACK! Is Mom Though!? Part 2

Coty's Pov:

I stomp angrily to my room, ow could she give up like that, how can she lose faith. Mom taught us how to dream, and now we have to dream for her. I thought back to earlier that day. 

Why didn't she turn around, I know it was Mom, I know she was there. If she's there, how could I not wish for the best. It's my fault that she's gone in the first place. I should have never yelled at her. It's only been 2 years. it will take a million more years, before I get over losing mom. I open the folder with the tickets in it. I finally get to meet him. Meet my moms idol. this is the real him. Not a music disc, or YouTube video, the real life him! The one I'm going to meet. presents fill my room, but I don't care. I only care about this one. Someone knocks at my door. 

"GO AWAY CHARLOTTE!" I yell in anger. 

"Don't assume Coty." Aunt Alya cracks my door open, but not yet peaking her head in. 

"Oh, Auntie." 

"Can I come in?" 

"Of course, I'm sorry I'm just upset." she stepped through the door

"Everyone has a right to feel emotions. It's just best not to abuse them." 

"Auntie, how can you keep it so together? Don't you miss mom, just as much as us?" 

"That and more," She told me sitting at the edge of my bed. "Your mother was, is, and will forever be my bestfriend. She's like my peanut butter, and I'm her sidekick. We were like sisters, of course I miss her. But I also made her a promise, and Friends never lie." 

"How many promises?"

"More than a million." She said poking at me, as I giggled. 

"Holy chocolates that's a lot.";)

"But only one of those promises mattered the most to your mom." 

"What promise." 

"That no matter, what happened to me and her, if anything were to happen to her, or even if nothing happened at all. I would be the strongest person I could be, and protect you. I had to be your guys' ladybug."

"Mom said that?" 

"She talked about you guys all the time. you were her favorite people, she would do anything and more for you guys."

"Do you think we'll see mom again?" 

"If you have Hope anything is possible." 

"Yeah... But do you think, reality speaking, we'll see mom again." She pulled me in for a hug. 

""I hope, but... Reality speaking. We'll never know unless we wait." 

"Whats that necklace?" I say touching it, she let me go, and pulled the rest of it out of her shirt. It was gold, and was the shape of a raindrop, and no bigger than the tip of my pinky. 

"Oh this old thing? I've had it since high school." 

"Where was it from?" She thought a smile, as if going through her memory again.

"It was from your mother. We had gone to the beach for the day, and Marinette had handed me her necklace so she didn't lose it. When we went home she completely forgot about it, I had always meant to give it back to her, but always forgot." 

"So why do you wear it?" 

"I haven't taken it off, since your mother moved away from Paris."

"I miss Mom." 

"I do too, but so does Charlotte."

"Then why is she trying to get rid of her?"

"She can't get rid of anyone. People cope differently, Mom's always on your mind and hers. Though the more she talks about it the more it hurts. The more she dreams the more she realizes. She doesn't want to be hurt, and she doesn't want you to be hurt. You may be twins, but you are different in so many ways." She kissed my head, and left the room.

I wait on my bed a few more minutes before rejoining the party. I look for Char at first, but she must have been talking to people somewhere else. I get a new peice of cake, and slowly digest it, but as I'm in the middle of the cake Char finds me. 

"COTY!" 

"Hi Char." 

"I'm so sorry." 

"No I'm sorry." 

"You don't get it, mo-"

"You are not me you deserve to be treated with respect, for whatever you decide." 

"That's so nice, but-"

"I wasn't done. You have a right to not talk about mom, I know for you it's been a long time, and you dont want anyone to hurt. I'll tr-" 

"You DOFE I believe you. Amneeia saw mom too. She's in paris. MOM HAS TO BE HERE!" 

Sorry guys gunna leave you at a hook for a bit. Until next time. Mwa, love you Hamilheads