From the beginning (Marichat love story) Part 1

Normal Prov:

"It first started with Marinette confessing her feeling's of love to Adrien. But he broke her heart, because there was someone else he liked." Adrien told the kids. 

                                                          ~Flashback~

                                                          ~Flashback~

"A-Adrien." Marinette stuttered nervously.

"oh, Hi Marinette, did you want something?" Adrien asked.

"I... I... I... think- IMINLOVEWITHYOU." she blurted out, Adrien started to blush, then scratched behind of his head.

"Marinette, I'm in love with someone else. And I'm waiting for that one day I actually get to know her," He said, Marinette just stood there processing all of this.

"Marinette?" Adrien asked, she didn't know it, but tears were streaming down her face, Adrien touched her cheek trying to wipe the tears away, she swatted Adrien's hand away, after she came back to reality.

"I'm sorry I-" Adrien said.

"No" Marinette said.

"No what?" Adrien said in a hurt tone.

"No, you told me the truth, you do not apologize for it, I'll have to learn how to deal with it, I'll be fine." Marinette said wiping her eyes and running out of the school not looking back.

Adrien felt bad really bad, Marinette was being so understanding and kind about it after he shattered her heart, He thought about everything he ever asked Marinette to do with him. She must have been so hurt watching him date Kagami.

"Sup Dude." Nino asked walking up to Adrien. "What did Marinette want?" He asked,

(Secretly spying for Alya;))

"She told me she was in love with me." Nino asked, Nino's face lit up.

"Seriously bro you do realize she's liked you since we were 14, this is big, what did you tell her?" Nino told him excitedly. This Just made him feel even worst, He's 16 which means Marinette has liked him for 2 years. 'god I'm awful' Adrien though.

"I told her I loved someone else, but she said she was fine." I told him, Alya came running over imminently, but not because of his current situation.

"What did you do to my girl Agrest." Alya said madly.

"What?" Alya sighed and opened her phone, and started to read a text from her phone.

"'Hey Alya I don't want you to be scared, but know I may get akumatized today, and if that happens a lot of bad thing's will happen because of me. So I beg you be on the look out.' Agrest you were the last to talk to her so..." Alya said. Well Nino caught up with what Adrien told him, Adrien thought.