No regrets just commitments

Marinette's Prov:        

      I will never know what brought me to kiss him back, weather it was the sparkle in his eyes, the kind words he shared, or the way his stupid puns made me giggle. But he held me so close and kissed me with so much passion I just kind of fell into it. When he kissed me he had this certain urgency like he needed me, and I needed him just as much.           

And No matter heated the kissing was it was never enough I wanted more, I could tell he did too, but he didn't know how to ask such a question, so she asked. 

                                                                            Adrien/Chatnoir Prov :

      "Ch..at" Marinette said in a mummer after detaching our lips. At first I was upset she pulled away messing up The process, but looking into her deep bluebell eye's she was actually asking for more. In response my eye's lit up, I was willing to give her anything she wanted (especially this;)) 

"Mari... can-I?" I asked with a light blush powdered over my face, and my hand tugging at the rim of her pants (Marinette had already taken her shirt and bra off so I don't know why I was still so frighten to ask to go any farther when it came to stripping) but looking over Marinette was blushing too, actually I don't think she ever stopped, but she silently nodded turning her head away so I couldn't see her embarrassment 'So freaking cute'  I thought well running my thumb over her cheek. Well taking her Pants she took her underwear off too, and like that, a perfect and naked Marinette layer in front of me 

                                                                           Authors Prov:

Hey everyone I'm going to skip the next step for non-PG13 reasons, I'm going to assume you all know what I mean;) 

So it's the next day a Monday to be exact  at  6:57am

                                                                      Marinette's Prov:

     I woke up in a really big sweatshirt, and a pair of arms rapped around me, a pair of Chatnoir hands to be exact. Then I realized I was laying on his bare chest, looking up he's still so purrrfect even asleep (O...M...G D-DID I JusT MaKe  A... CAT PUN) 'I can't' I thought to myself jumping up just a little and cupping my hands to my face to hide my embarrassment.

Then Chat groaned. that's when I  moved my hands from my face to see if he had waken up from his sleep, but he was only moving. I sighed, than went closer to his face which looked like a sleeping baby. 'So cute' I thought, playing with his hair, then I traced his lips, they were so soft. I looked up once more to make sure he was full asleep then I gently placed my lips on his.  After he groaned once more I quickly move back, but as soon as I looked at him he was wide eyed with a wide grin too, "What a Luxury way to wake up, Is this what they do at every Hotel," he said. Some times I can't with him, well he was laughing, I threw a pillow at his face. He winced in pain I don't know if it was real or not but I didn't care I was upset. Then he stopped laughing and came to rap his arms around my waist and kept whispering apologizes into my neck. 

I never responded, I quit enjoyed my Kitty bending backwards to make me feel better, he didn't stop apologizing until he had to leave. After he left I cleaned up from last night, but there was one thing missing the condom I couldn't find it ANYWHERE!!!!

                                                             Adrien/chatnoir Prov: 

      On the way to school I  get a text from My Princess...

Princess:                                      KITTY I CAN'T FIND THE CONDOM, WE USED ONE, RIGHT!!!

      I was shocked in fact I never remember having one, but I have a faint memory of using one, so in fear of scaring her I said the first thing that came in mind...

        kitty<3:                                          Yes, of course, you think I'm that irresponsible Purrrincess<3

I mean I didn't completely lie, so I'm going to assume I was right, I would also like to believe I was fine.

       Princess:                                                Good, love u, bye kitty

Hey Hamilheads This is my new account, and this is one of the first stories I've made, because in my real life it wasn't to difficult, but I still really enjoyed getting to pick a topic to write about. I think I did a good job but I didn't have any editors so I'll have to have you judge. Please leave me any comments that could help me in the following stories that would be quite helpful. I'll edit at least 1 entire day once a week mainly Saturdays if anyone want's to know when more of the story comes out. 

So Welcome and if anyone wants to be a part of the Hamilhead  please just leave a comment stating you would like to join our family, bye see you next week.