Can I tell you something

Coty's Prov: 

It was later in the night, Adrien had asked to get a bigger hotel room one with 2 rooms, which we had gotten. It was not long after he got the room he ordered dinner,

"What do you want" Adrien asked "After all it is your birthday, me and Charlotte looked at me. 

"It's okay, to break your diet." He told us, I was confused, "Look I know every model has a diet." Charlotte laughed at her.

"We don't have a diet? And a Hamburger, I can make it." Charlotte told him,  Adrien looked at us wide eyed.

"NoNoNO, not by yourself. Get a chef up here." I yelled remembering this morning, All Adrien did was nod and called someone up. I was quite surprised when the woman asked what a hamburger was it took 10 minute's to teach her what it is and what it took to make it. Then in total it took 40 minutes to make. 

"Here you go a Double cheese burger with Onion, Lettuce, mustered, ketchup, with pickles on the side, and a side of potatoes skins, that are topped with bacon." Charlotte said, setting plates in front of us.

"I've never had a hamburger before, and I've always been stuck on this diet." He said shoving practically the whole hamburger in his mouth at once. Me and Charlotte looked at each other and smiled. "And this is the best thing I've ever eaten, mhm, you're professional models, how have you never had a diet." He said eating another large piece of the burger. Charlotte had also eaten a part of her burger.

"My mom always made being a model fun." I started with, "We ate whatever we wanted, as long as it was a bit healthy." I said that's when Charlotte stepped in.

"This burger is a turkey burger, with organic vegetable and spices, with almost no fat, sugar, or added hormones." Charlotte told him. But Adrien didn't seem like he cares, he was now just paying his attention the potato skins.  

"Then we would exercise, but we played game's like tag, or we raced, or we played right or left, the rules are if she said right, we moved right and if she said left we went left. Or there are day's we did yoga. I remember our first day modeling job, There was this guy telling us to stand still and make unnatural faces, mom could see we were super unhappy, so mom grabbed this toy or something, and looked at the guy's taking the picture's and said to his face 'Have fun with it.' So this guy Mr. Reed (who still take's our picture's today) he snapped the picture of us without us knowing, so all of our photo's are purely natural. And the funny thing was since we were 3 we've admired your work as a model, I always told mom that I wanted to meet you one day, until I became a model myself, and finally realized how unhappy you were, you don't want to model it's not your passion." I said eating in-between my words, Adrien looked up.

"So you admire me?," He asked with a Cheshire cat grin, looking up from his food, as if he heard no other sentence in my story.

"USE to, past tense." I said, still remembering who he was, and who I was talking to. Though his grin died down a bit, he turned back to eating.

"You know I could give you a tip or 2... about modeling." He told us, with a mouth full of food, Charlotte giggled.

"We don't want or need you're advise." She told him in the nicest way possible, "But maybe you could use some from us. Do what you love and love what you do then you'll be doing it." She added on. I nodded, as Adrien shoved the rest of his food in his mouth.

"And what makes you think I don't like what I do?" He asked us leaning back in his chair.

"It's obvious," I said hunting for one of his magazines, when I found one I held it up "Look at you." I showed him his pictures.