The goodbyes (part 1)

1 month later:.

 I hade just reached my 18 birthday, and my parents got me keys to my apartment they told me about it with a deep smile  (I got accepted to take a fashion designer job in America, I was leaving in 2 weeks.) 

"It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, with a 2 car garage,  large back yard, addict  and basement with a decent sized kitchen," Sabine told her daughter, with a bright smile. Though Marinette was pregnant at such a young age she was proud of her daughter for how well she was taking care of it.  Marinette hugged her parents as she took the keys 

"thank you so much, I have to meet up with Alya, for an appointment, Love you." she said blowing her parents kisses from the doorway, before making her way out of the house. Walking down the street she placed her hands on her stomach, then kept rerunning sentences in her head of what she would say to Alya (Today on the way to the obstetrician, she was going to bring Alya to tell her she was pregnant, and going to America.) 'Alya I have something I need to tell you... I'm pregnant' that sounds okay  'I need to go to America with my child to find a life for us.'  yea okay.

"She's going to ask about the dad." Tiki said sticking her head out of Marinette's purse, It was almost like she was reading Marinette's mind.

"Ye..Yea you're right." Marinette stuttered "I guess.. how does this sound... the dad is Chat, he doesn't know, I mean how do you tell a superhero who I technically don't know that your pregnant with his kid." Uhhh she's going to say I'm stupid. Marinette sighed heavily.

"It will be okay Marinette." Tiki said sweetly, Marinette didn't say anything she just nodded silently, and kept walking, until a black cat jumped down in front of her not any black cat either Chat Noir.

                                                      Adrien/Chatnoir Prov:

"Hello Marinette" Chat said dully. 

"Ch...chat" Marinette stuttered, silence stood between for like 2 minutes before Chat started to walk toward her. No matter how much closer Chat got Marinette didn't move, she just stared at the ground. Until there was less than 2 inches away from her.

"Look at me" Chat said as kind as possible, but you could still hear the sadness and anger in his voice. He waited a moment, she didn't move so he kept talking, bringing out the true angriness "I'm not doing this Princess, I got you, your here right now, you're not sleeping, or busy, or around your friends!" Chat yelled. Marinette Jumped in surprise, but still looked down towards the ground. Chat cupped her cheeks and forced her face up, but she still refused to look at him. Tears brimmed his eye's as he said "I missed you." Marinette could hear his shaky voice and finally looked at him, 'He hasn't noticed the tiny baby bump yet' Marinette thought "I missed you too" she said very very quietly, but Chat caught it. A He looked up again to see he deep blue bell eye's and he kissed her with the urgency he felt when she was gone, and she kissed him back, with that same urgency, but only for a moment.

"Chat, I can't see you anymore." Marinette whispered as the lips parted. All of a suddenly Chat felt his heart shatter.

"wh...what?, but I thought... I just got you back." He said with so much pain in his voice.

"oh, Kitty." Marinette whispered cupping Chats cheeks, but he quickly moved back, "I'm leaving Paris, I didn't want to hurt you." Marinette explained.

"wait what you're leaving" Chat asked finally understanding, "I'll come with you." Chat told her, it broke Marinette's heart she had to do it, but it was for his own good.

"No, You have to protect Paris, " Marinette explained

"Ladybug can do that," Chat defended himself.

"Chat I'm leaving in 2 weeks, and you haven't even talked to your parents about it. And Ladybug needs you." Marinette said . Adrien hadn't thought about that, he knew his father wouldn't let him go, especially with Marinette, even though his father had great respect for Marinette there is no way he would trust her.  "Plus I'm going to be very very busy, with me trying to start a new life, company, and school. Were will we find the time,  I've put a lot of time into thinking you can't just be so quick to do it you have to plan it out. This has been a dream of mine for a long time now, I didn't want to hurt you, I thought if I ignored you, you'd move on." Marinette hated she had to lie to him, but it was necessary. 

'Marinette was right'  Adrien thought, but he couldn't let her just leave like that, but he paused as she said something else, "I will be back here I don't know when, but I promise I will." With that Marinette left, and Chat made a promise to himself.

                                                                     Marinette's Prov:.

Marinette ran over what she was going to say to Alya one more time before her feet stopped at the foot of her house, and with that she knocked. It took a moment but Alya came out.

"hey girl, happy birthday." Alya said 

"Hey I need to tell you something..." Marinette said just loud enough for Alya to hear.

"yea you do girl, like what is this appointment for, you never told me." Alya asked with out  letting me finish.

instead of finishing what I was saying I just replied with "It's an ultrasound."

I waited to see if she understood, It took a minute for her to understand but she did understand. She looked at me up and down, until she could see the tiny little baby bump, and she squealed "I'm going to be an aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttie, Omg who's the dad." 

She finally said the question I've been dreading. "WELLTHEDADISCHATNOIRBUTHEDOESN'TKNOWSOYOUCAN'TTELLHIMORANYONEELSEINTHISCASE." I said so quick, that I didn't even understand, but apparently she did.

"Okay Okay I won't tell anyone, and Chat Noir really," Alya replied with

"That not it, I'm leaving to go to America, to make a life for me and my child." Marinette said in a hushed tone, Alya just froze "I'm coming back I just don't know when." Marinette added. 

"I guess well need to stay in contact then, I'll visit when I can, and we'll text and call, and every year you'll send me pictures of my niece or nephew." Alya said quietly. She took this much better than Marinette thought she would.