Today . Tomorrow. And Forever

Adrien's Prov:

     I woke up early maybe around 4:00am and peaked in MY kids room. They were sleeping peacefully. I walked in and went to Charlottes bed and sat down on the edge of the bed. Her light blonde hair was a mess, and her face was so kind and gentle, with freckles sprinkling her cheeks. She was absolutely  beautiful just like her mother. I couldn't believe she was MY child. It felt weird to know I was a Father. I touched her face, and she sighed and rolled over. which slightly made me laugh, She was smaller than Coty, and I could see the scar down her chest telling me she had to get surgery at a young age.  

     When I walked over to Coty's bed I realized his hair was a dirty blonde and wasn't as messy as Charlotte's hair. he only had freckles on his nose. He had strong bone structure in his face which gave him a strong modeling face. His small hand rapped around my arm, I smiled and mentally moved his arm off of me and placed it gently to his side.

I tip toed out of there room making sure I didn't wake them up. I called room service and luckily they answered almost immediately

Service: "Hello Room Service" 

Adrien: "Hello I need someone to watch my kids well I go out a bit"  

services: "Yes sir right away sir. We'll be up in about 20 minutes."

Adrien: "Thank you"

I needed to look for Marinette but I can't do that with the kids. And yes I know it's early in the morning, and they probably won't be awake for a while, but it doesn't seem responsible to leave you're kids home alone.

20 minutes later a man with a mustache entered the room. "10 dollars an hour" I told him quikly grabbing everything I needed to leave. 

"I'm not sure how long I'm going to be. If they wake up before I get back get them what ever they want for breakfast, but make sure they don't eat to much. If Charlotte want's to cook make sure she doesn't do it alone, and no music in the morning because there are people still sleeping in the other rooms. Don't let them look for me I'll be gone a while. Oh and make sure they  get dressed. Oh and I can't forget there names are Charlotte and Coty, they shouldn't be a problem, Thank you, Bye" I added. After I was shocked at how Dad like I sounded it amazed me. I quickly left after showing the guy around telling everything he needed to know and closing the twins bedroom door. 

As I left the hotel I Hid in an ally and transformed into Chat and started looking for Marinette. I was Mad at her for not telling me about our kids or the fact she was ladybug. But That didn't stop me from loving her with every inch of my heart. I had to find her, not only for the kids but for me too. I NEEDED to see my princess.

                                                                  Charlotte's Prov:

     I heard Adrien... I mean dad walk in my room early in the morning, but I decided to ignore. I fell back asleep and woke up after what seemed like hours later. I turned to Coty who was still asleep, then turned to my alarm clock what read 6:41 am. I blinked a few times and stared at the ceiling a while until I got out of bed, and walked over to Coty. I poked his face and whispered his name, but he was still deep asleep. So I walked out of the room hoping Adri... I mean Dad was awake, but instead saw a strange man at the table reading a book. 

As he turned to look at me, I rubbed my eyes a bit signaling that I had just woke up. "Good morning Miss. Charlotte" I flinched at the name 'Miss' and climbed up a chair next to him.