From the beginning (Marichat love story) Part 2

"I loved your mother so so much, I tried everything in my power to make her so happy. I loved her smile, her giggle, how her lips fit perfect with mine, the face's she made on all our dates, I loved every inch of her, to me she is perfect to me. And I hated when we fought." Adrien said touching his lips, remembering how Marinette breathed after every kiss. The kid's pretended to gag.

                                                                             ~FLASHBACK~

                                                                 Chat Noir/ Adrien's Prov:

Life was great, I had the perfect girl, I had a career I could live with, fighting by M'Lady side has never been easier.

Of course it's had it's  downs. Me and Mari fought at time, My dad I'm pretty sure still hates me, and I watch guys flirt with Marinette well I'm in my Civilian form.  

                                                                     Earlier that day

          "Hey Marinette" Luka said rapping his arm around Marinette.

Adrien watched growling, "You good bro" I didn't pay attention to Nino, I was infuriated Marinette wasn't removing Luka's arm, lately Chatnoir and Marinette have been getting in fight's, Me mostly about flirting with M'Lady, and her with flirting with her classmate's.

"Last time I checked she said she Liked someone, right?" I asked Nino, he looked back at Marinette. (Even though her and Chat Noir have dated for 5 months already.) 

"Yea," He said

"So why does she go around, and flirt with every guy in school?" I asked, having Marinette not know I'm Chat Noir is tearing me apart, I can't stand to see everyone flirt with her.

"Adrien, Marinette isn't like that, she just doesn't like to hurt people. You know how she is bro." Nino told me, Maybe he was right but that answer just wasn't enough for me. Alya sat down, 

"What's wrong with Adrien?" She asked pointing to my face. Nino pointed back to Marinette. I growled louder as I saw Luka's arm around her shoulder, and Nathan had his hand around her waist, she was surrounded by Max, Kim, the new guy Nick, and the other new guy Danny, she was laughing and smiling. I hated it.

"Oh, I'll fix it." Alya told me. "HEY GIRL." Alya screamed. Marinette turned to see Alya she waved then walked over.

"Hey Alya, Nino, and Adrien." She said with a bright smile.