Yo! Sorry!

So guys... I may be binge writing. 

I made a new story. This is a very long story! 

it's called... The Black Light, I wrote it in 5th grade, I found it a few months ago, and now I'm re-writing it. 

A sister is trying to save her family, after being lied to her whole life, but it's hard, when all she knows isn't real. Her mother is gone, her father is gone, and so is her childhood home, but not her faith that's all she has left. She's starting over, but something gets in the way, it calls itself 'The Black Light' Will she make this new life, and find the truth? Or will it finally stop her, after all it stopped everything else!

This is a summery for it. So read! I want to enter Wattpad Grammys (Also known as Watty's), but I'm not sure if I'm good enough, so Please tell me if I should take a chance and do it, and if I should use this story or the Black Light as my entry story if I do end up doing it. It's easy to find just simply look up Samiley_Hamilton1 into the search, or just press on my face, which should be the link to your left, unless you have a phone. That will lead you to my account profile were you won't just see my other stories, but the book list's, and information about me! I recommend you look at my book choices they are some of my favorite! And don't e scared to Message me privately on Wattpad! I will help any way possible, when it comes to personal feelings! Worries, or exciting facts. Like how the other day, CHOCOLATE_ASTRYKER had told me about her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you are a large fan of mine, and I have to thank you for reading my story. You are highly appreciated and think of you as a part of my Hamilhead family! For your birthday present I will be messaging you privately to let you know what it is. I hope you had an amazing day. Make sure to comment or message me to be apart of my chapters!

Love you all again, stay safe. Byeeeee

Love, Samiley_Hamilton1