A Meeting is Set, and Truths Revealed

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The Devils looked at (Y/N)'s new form with wide eyes, they had never seen a Dragon that was capable of changing into a Human form before, and what's worse, he looked good too!

"Well? Come, speak quickly, before I lose my patience with you all..." (Y/N) said as his eyes glowed and a displeased frown was set upon his lips.

"O-Of course! Apologies, we were just surprised that you had another form" Zekram Bael said, looking shocked at the sight of (Y/N)'s Human body, and the lustrous golden armour he wore, which showed off his well formed abs, and a golden cape that flowed down his back, and he had the heads of Dragons on his shoulders and head, they were modelled after their three heads.

"Ah, yes... I gained this form after devouring the energy of that old Creature so long ago" (Y/N) said as he moved his Human hands in front of himself, examining them with a smirk on his face as he wiggled his fingers.

"Yes, some of us were there that day, we were on that battlefield where you rose from the ground" Zeoticus said, as his Wife looked to the ground, shaking as she refused to look at the Golden Wings of Demise, even if they were in a Human form now, Lady Sitri and her Husband were also hesitant to look at him, from how so many of their family were electrocuted to death before.

"Yes, when you vermin woke me from my slumber with your meaningless fighting, though, I suppose I shouldn't be too angry, I certainly ate well that day" (Y/N) replied before he licked his lips as he remembered the large powers he consumed, and the lives he took that day, the assembled Devils shivered at the sadistic hunger his face displayed at the memory.

"Wait... I'm confused, Mother, Father what is he talking about?" Sirzechs asked in confusion, as he stayed in front of his Mother and Father, keeping his eyes on (Y/N) who simply sat there completely relaxed, showing that he wasn't threatened by the current Lucifer at all.

"Sirzechs... this is something that should be discussed in private, for now just trust us and please, don't start a fight with him" Venelana said to Sirzech, he looked to his mother and saw that, she was scared...

"Son, do as your mother tells you to do, this is an enemy you don't want to fight" Zeoticus said with a serious face, Sirzechs felt nervous now, if his parents were cautioning him, the Strongest Devil of this Generation... how strong is this Man/Dragon?

"My Lord.... might we first ask of you your name?" Zekram asked cautiously, getting everyone's attention back to him and the man in golden armour who stood from his seat, radiating power.

"I have many names... I am the One who is Many, the Death Song of Three Storms, the Living Extinction Machine, but my true name is (Y/N) Ghidorah" (Y/N) said with a smile on his face, the assembled Devils felt a shiver go down their spines when he mentioned being called a Living Extinction Machine.

"I-I see... Lord Ghidorah, we wish to speak with you, and make an arrangement to ensure the peace" Zekram said to him, his legs were actually shaking before him, he could feel the massive Holy Power in his body, and knew he could likely unleash it and kill them all if they made a wrong move.

"Peace? What makes you think I want peace? I do as I please, Devil" (Y/N) asked as his eye narrowed in annoyance, his power rising and making the Devils tremble in fear.

"P-Please, Lord... at least let us sit and have a conversation, we... we wish to know more about you" Venelana said nervously as she stayed close to her Husband's side, her body trembling slightly under (Y/N)'s gaze.

"Yes, we wish to understand you, and maybe come to an understanding and ensure that we can prevent crossing you" Lady Veronica said, the Devils waited to see his response as he raised a brow at the group.