Plans and a Summit

A few days had passed since (Y/N)'s one-sided fight against the Rogue Fallen Angel, Kokabiel, and his master the God of War Ares, the Devils had managed to fix the damaged school and also had to explain to Rias, Sona and both of their Peerages about who (Y/N) Ghidorah was and the true extent of his power, as far as they knew.

However, unknown to the Devils... the new power (Y/N) had claimed from the fallen God of War had caught the attention of quite a few interested parties, who mobilised to meet or see this powerful Dragon for themselves.

Right now (Y/N) was spending time with Azazel in his Human form, while the Fallen Angel Governor was talking to him about the benefits of having a harem.

"The best way to make sure there's no arguments with 'em is to keep them happy, as long as you give them the same amount of attention and affection, you'll be very pleased" Azazel said to him as he was rapidly tapping the buttons on a game controller, playing a game called Immoral Kombat.

"And yet it seems that the vermin prefer to pair up with each other?" (Y/N) asked him as he watched Azazel's character do a combo move on another player's female character, which blew their clothes off and left them fighting in their underwear.

"Yeah, though since your a Dragon I imagine one wouldn't be enough for you? That's usually the case from what I have seen over the years" Azazel said as he effortlessly beat the player, seeming to be very experienced with this game.

"Well, I've never had a mate, let alone several... none have been able to measure up to my Brothers and I" (Y/N) said to him as he picked up a picture of a Fallen Angel woman, wearing a Maid outfit, and looking a little embarrassed in the photo.

"Such high standards... isn't it tiring? You should relax and enjoy yourself, just find a girl that catches your eye and spend a night or two with her, you might find that those Human girls can be very fun" Azazel said to him as he started another game against another player online, while (Y/N) gave a dismissive scoff.

(Is this winged buffoon serious? Why would we lower ourselves to mating with one of those Insects?!) Ni growled inside of (Y/N)'s mind, sounding offended at the idea.

(Maybe it'll be fun, Brothers? It wouldn't hurt, right?) San/Kevin suggested to the dominant Brother of the trio, feeling somewhat curious about what Azazel had been suggesting to them for all this time.

(It'd probably hurt them..." (Y/N) replied to San/Kevin dryly.

(More like kill them, the vermin) Ni added in, sounding annoyed that they were still talking about this idea.

"Look, how about this, I'll try to set you up with one of these girls I know, maybe it'll help you relax a little bit and settle that temper of yours" Azazel said as he finished another game and turned to look at (Y/N), giving him a cheeky smile as he thought about who could be good candidates for him, perhaps a Fallen Angel?

"My temperament is what helped me to survive for so long" (Y/N) replied to him with a unimpressed face, as he looked at a picture of a blonde haired girl in a Nun's vestments.

(At least it did, before the battle with Godzilla) (Y/N) thought to himself, as a frown came to his face at the memory of his near death at the hands of Earth's defender.

(Again, brother, he only beat us because he had aid from another, he was too weak to fight us alone) Ni reminded him pointedly.

(Maybe that's why he won? He had friends, while we only have each other, brothers?) San/Kevin said to the two, which made them go into quiet thought... they were alone, they had each other but... they were almost killed by Godzilla, who had the aid of that large Moth, yes they were able to assume control of the other Titans but, only Rodan was with them, and they held no true loyalty to him.