Information

Name: (Y/N) Ghidorah

Age: ???

Also Known As: Monster Zero, Death Song of Three Storms, The Living Extinction Machine, The Golden Wings of Demise, The One Who is Many.

Height: 521 feet (158.8 meters)

Weight: 141,056 tons

Wingspan: Unknown

Appearance:

(Human Form) Looks like you, only with the armour.

(Kaiju Form)

Powers:

Gravity Beams, Ghidorah's signature ability was to fire electrically infused golden Gravity Beams from the mouths of all three heads, they are powerful enough to destroy buildings and vaporise Humans, his necks glow yellow when he charges this attack, it can damage other large creatures and disrupt or destroy electrical equipment.

Super Durability, Ghidorah is immune to conventional weaponry, survived an Oxygen Destroyer that almost killed Godzilla, and took Godzilla's Atomic Breath, he also sat in molten lava without suffering any burns.

Regeneration, Ghidorah possesses an exceptional healing factor that far surpasses the Phenex Clan's ability by miles, can regrow a severed head, which would retain it's memories and personality, and can regrow wings, it's theorised he could also regrow from a single severed head if needed, making him practically immortal.

Immense Strength, Ghidorah has immense strength, he was strong enough to lift Godzilla from the ground, carry him high into the sky and drop him from a height that caused Godzilla to catch fire on the way down.

Flight, can fly at 2000.22 knots, or mach 3 speeds.

Hurricane Winds, the wings of Ghidorah can cause Hurricane force winds, combined with his electro receptor molecular biology, water vapour would be superheated, creating a localised category 6 Hurricane.

Thunder Spark, Ghidorah can charge his bite with the same electricity he combines with his Gravity Beams, so shock an enemy he bites.

Conducting Scales, Monarch Scientists theorise that King Ghidorah's scales are gilded with trace amounts of Aurum, which act as conductors, capable of carrying bio-electrical currents throughout his body. This allows Ghidorah to conduct electricity through his body and project it in different ways, either through the gravity beams he spits from his mouth or the lightning bolts he fires from his wings.

Wing Lightning, Ghidorah can project powerful lightning bolts from the tips of his wings, in addition to damaging anything in the air, the flash can temporarily blind targets, the lightning is so powerful it scorches Ghidorah's wings, which are quickly healed by his regeneration.

Twin Tails, Ghidorah has two long tails, each tipped with a spiked club, can also be used for constriction.

Teeth, All three of Ghidorah's heads have mouths full of sharp teeth, which can also conduct electricity.

Necks, Ghidorah's three long necks can be used to wrap around a for and squeeze them to death or into submission.

Intelligence, Ghidorah's intelligence is very high, each head capable of independent thought and emotion, he could recognise when to use others to do his bidding.

Immortal, cannot truly die.

Energy Absorption, Ghidorah has been shown to absorb energy, such as when he absorbed the electricity from a power station to charge up a Wing Lightning blast, or when he had wrapped his necks around Godzilla and started to devour his life force.

Life Devouring Dome, Can create an impenetrable dome that uses tentacles to draw in living creatures, the dome drains the life force of those trapped within, and transfers it to Ghidorah, making him stronger, it is also highly corrosive to any that try to escape it.

Magic Resistance, He's resistant to any and all forms of magic and magical power.

Can Survive in Space, Ghidorah can travel through space, and fly past the planet's atmosphere without suffering any ill effects, the fact he survived an Oxygen Destroyer with no problems proved he could survive without oxygen.