Escalation!

Kokabiel's face paled considerably as he stuttered and looked at the very angry Golden Wings of Demise, he could feel the power of the deadly Dragon rising higher than anything that he had ever felt before, for the second time in his long life, he felt hesitant on fighting.

"Wait, hold on! I apologise, I wasn't trying to command you, I simply-" Kokabiel said as he stepped back, feeling the pressure from Ghidorah's power, but... his excuse was cut off abruptly.

"Shut up" (Y/N) said to the Fallen Angel General, making the man shut up very quickly.

"You dared to speak as if you commanded me, as if you, a mere insect were my superior, I shall make certain everyone knows that I kneel to no one" (Y/N) said to him with a look of dark rage on his face, electricity arcing from his armour and body.

(Damn it! Why did I say something so stupid?! Now his attention is on me!) Kokabiel thought to himself as he was sweating in fear, clenching his teeth at the situation of having the Golden Dragon of Devouring's anger directed at him now.

This was bad, he had planned to initiate hostility between Heaven and the Underworld and have the Devils and Angels fight each other, and then lead the Fallen in to slaughter both sides and claim victory, he then looked to his left hand, seeing the symbol of his secret patron branded into his pale skin.

(No... I have his support for this, I cannot fail him now!) Kokabiel thought to himself as his look of worry morphed into a manic, blood thirsty grin.

"Yes, no matter what happens to me I have already succeeded! The Great War WILL be restarted!" the Fallen Angel General said loudly as he then summoned a huge Light Spear and threw it at the Golden Wings of Demise's Human form.

"Child's play..." (Y/N) said in annoyance as he raised his hand and back-handed the giant Light Spear away, making it fly and crash against the inside of the barrier surrounding them.

Outside of the Barrier that surrounded Kuoh Academy, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Azazel and Serafall felt the explosion that the Light Spear made against the Barrier, and sensed the power of the Golden Dragon of Devouring grow more and more.

"This is insane... this level of power!" Grayfia said as her heart was beating wildly in her chest, feeling for herself the power of the three headed Dragon, the mix of Divine and Devilish power coming from him making the air heavy and hard to breathe.

Sirzechs and Serafall remained silent as they continued to power the Barrier, hoping that they could at least limit the damage done to the town that Rias and Sona were both ruling over.

"Yeah... and I get the feeling that this isn't even close to his full power" Azazel said in a serious tone of voice, a drop of sweat rolling down his face as he imagined the devastation that he could unleash on a whim.

As the two Devil Kings and the Governor of the Grigori maintained the Barrier, Vali, the White Dragon Emperor could feel the power of the Dragon in Human form, and he felt his Battle mania stirring, imagining the scale of the fight he could get from facing him, unaware that his companion, Albion was having a massive panic attack at the idea of facing him again, along with the Red Dragon of Domination, Ddraig.

Kokabiel was suddenly sent flying as he was hit hard in the chest, feeling several ribs break from the impact of (Y/N)'s fist, the Fallen Angel General hit the ground and spat blood as he stopped himself with his wings, looking up at his opponent only to go wide eyed as he saw him pulling back his arm with a spear of Lightning in his hand, and then he threw the Spear right at him, Kolabiel beat his wings and flew upwards barely dodging the magical attack.

The Lightning Spear struck the ground leaving a crater behind, Kokabiel then spread his wings and fired feathers at (Y/N), the feathers were as hard as Steel and he hoped they would pierce him or at least distract him enough to prepare his next move.