The First Encounter

Millions of years had passed since the day that the arrival of (Y/N) Ghidorah and his brothers, as they slept deep below the Earth, the world above them changed, the age of Dinosaurs had come to a full end, and the time of Mammals had come, Humans had taken over the planet and lived in nearly every corner of the planet.

However, they also had other beings living upon their world... Devils, Angels, the Fallen, the Yokai, and other beings, currently thought, the world was embroiled in a great, three way war between the Devils of the Underworld, the Angels of Heaven, and the Fallen Angels, who also dragged Humans into their war.

Currently, the three sides were engaged in a fierce battle, the final battle that would decide the victors, a stalemate being made between the Factions, as the four Devil Kings and God did battle, along with their armies.

However, they didn't know that the powers flaring from above, and the effects of their battle, would wake up a sleeping titan...

(Y/N)'S POV

I felt the ground shaking around myself and my brothers, some of the earth and rocks falling onto our body, this was really starting to get irritating!

"Grrr... how are we supposed to sleep with this shaking!?" I growled angrily as I opened one of my eyes, looking upwards toward the surface, quite some time had passed I assumed, unless something else had come to this planet too?

"Mwaaah... are we going to kill something yet?" Ni asked as he yawned, stretching hiw jaws wide in the darkness.

"Aww... I was having a nice dream..." San whined, as he was still laying on the rocky ground, with his tongue poking from his mouth.

"San, wake yourself up!" (Y/N) said as he bumped San's head with his own, waking the more curious sibling up.

"I'm hungry..." Ni said, sounding annoyed at the feeling of hunger he and his brothers shared.

"As am I!" San said, sounding more awake and alert now.

"We all share a body, we're all hungry, well..." I said, looking between Ni and San, and then up towards the roof of the chamber we had hibernated in for so long.

"Since they were so rude to awaken us from our sleep, the least they could do is allow us to eat..." I said with a sinister grin on my face, showing some of my sharp fangs.

"There is some life force above, not as strong as those before, but... there are a few up there that would be decent" Ni said as he too turned his gaze up towards the surface, a look of battle hunger in his eyes.

"I can sense two in particular... their power is weaker than ours, but... still they could be a decent meal" I said as I licked my lips and teeth, it would be good to sample the Life force of these beings.

"I wonder if they are strong?" San wondered, as his gaze and shifted towards the world above.

"Only one way to find out, I think it's time we fill our belly, then we can return to our sleep..." I said as I started to move our body, shifting out body and wings and causing this chamber to start to collapse around us, just like when we were awoken from the ice.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Up on the surface of the world, the three way war was still ongoing, with not only the three Biblical factions fighting, but also the Red and White Dragons also fighting each other for supremacy, the two Dragons Ddraig the Red Dragon Emperor of Domination, and Albion, the White Dragon Emperor of Supremacy, were battling to determine who was the strongest.