The Devils Arrive at Kyoto, Yasaka Saved from Death?

UNDERWORLD, THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the Underworld, several older Devils watched through portals and other magical artifices the battle between Yasaka, the leader of the Yokai Faction, and the giant, three headed Dragon, (Y/N), they could see that (Y/N) was indeed powerful, simply toying with the nine tailed Fox while she was fighting for her life!

"It's just as powerful as back then..." said a man who was gathered together with several other Devils, this was Lord Bael, the current head of the Bael Clan.

"If not more, this is most troublesome..." Lord Sitri said, as his wife Veronica Sitri was stood by his side, watching the battle nervously, her memories of her encounter with the three headed Dragon during the War flashing through her mind.

"And with the power it has consumed from the War... it will be very difficult to stop with force" Zeoticus said, as he watched the battle with a grim look on his face.

"Your kidding right? It'd be IMPOSSIBLE to fight this thing! It'll destroy the entire Underworld!" said a blonde haired man, this was Lord Phenex

"Which is why we must try to act fast, before the younger generation turns this Dragon's wrath upon the Devils!" said a member of the Astaroth Clan, who looked at the battle fearfully.

"Then we had best waste no more time, make the preparations! We will go and speak with this Dragon, at once!" Zekram Bael said in a commanding voice, the adult Devils all nodded and quickly went to rush off and get ready to prepare to face such a powerful being.

"Venelana, have you heard from Rias, or Sirzechs?" Zeoticus asked, as he walked to his wife, who dismissed a Magic Circle that she used to contact her son's wife, Grayfia.

"Sirzechs is mobilising Tannin to intercept the Dragon, and I'm unsure about Rias..." Venelana said fearfully, if Tannin fought him, it could end up much worse!

"Damn it, we have to hurry up!" Zeoticus said, before he held Venelana's arm and the two of them hurried off with the other Devils to try and speak with the Dragon now known as the Golden Wings of Demise.

HEAVEN

In Heaven, the Angels were also watching the destruction in Kyoto, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael were watching with looks of shock, fear and anger on their faces at the sight of (Y/N), Ni and San/Kevin.

The memories of their Father's death were still quite deep, his absence felt through the Sacred Gear System and God's System, Michael had been doing his best to keep things working, but it was a lot to do, and even then he couldn't maintain it as well as God did.

The Angels of Heaven had lost many members in the trio's attack, and more after who fell due to grief, or anger towards the Three Headed Dragon, and swore to try and stop it if it ever rose up to terrorise the world again.

"Brother..." Gabriel said as she watched the battle with a look of worry and anger on her face.

"Yes, it would seem they have returned" Michael said, the serene smile on his face falling to a scowl, as he watched the three headed Dragon electrocute Yasaka.

"What shall we do brother? They are attacking the Yokai faction!" Raphael asked, as he clenched his fists while he watched the trio battle with Yasaka.

"Prepare the Angels to mobilise! We will go and-" Uriel said, as he stood up and went to go and gather a force to face off with the Dragon, a look of anger on his face as he rose up to get a battle party together.

"No..." Michael said suddenly, making his fellow Seraphs look at him in shock.

"What?!" Uriel said, shocked that his brother was refusing to take action while their father's killer had so suddenly reappeared.