Conflict Reignited!

Meanwhile, as the Devils spoke with the Kaiju in Human form in Lilith, a certain war mongering Fallen Angel was in the middle of his own plans...

"At long last... my war will soon come, we Fallen Angels shall show out power and prove to both Heaven and the Underworld who is truly the most powerful!" Kokabiel said with confidence and pride in his voice, before he laughed a manic, blood thirsty laugh

"Hahahahaha!! You got that right boss! As long as I get to cut thos shitty Devils to pieces, I'm happy to work for you!" Freed Sellzen said loudly, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he omagined the screamed of the Devils he would kill with a Holy Blade, and the reconstituted Excalibur as well.

Meanwhile, the Genocide Archbishop, Valper Galilei was working to fuse the stolen shards of Excalibur into one Holy Sword, which Freed would then wield for their cause.

"Heck, our new benefactor is also a hell of a boss to have, he actually encourages my way of doing things and the fact I enjoy fighting and killing so much!" Freed said as he hugged himself and started squirming in place with joy.

"Yes... I was quite surprised when someone of his power showed interest in restarting the Great war, but... considering his title, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised?" Kokabiel said with a smirk on his pale face as he relaxed in his throne, imagining the war to come, and him leading his fellow Fallen to victory over the Devils and Angels.

(But I wonder... if I restart the war, will "it" return again?) the Fallen Angel Leader thought to himself, as he frowned slightly and thought back to that day, the day he looked upon the deadly radiance of the Deathsong of Three Storms, seeing the utter destruction he brought with his own power, and witnessing him devour God...

Kokabiel felt some hesitation on his plan as he remembered that day, and the sight of the Golden Wings of Demise as they case their shadow over the battlefield, he truly hoped that their benefactor could turn the tide against the Golden Dragon of Devouring.

KUOH

A few days had passed since the Devils had sat down with (Y/N) Ghidorah, they had managed to convince him to stop his rampage for now at least, and... it led to (Y/N) and his brothers being very, very bored, Azazel often insisted on him getting himself a girl to entertain himself with, though none really struck the Golden Wings of Demise as interesting.

Right now, (Y/N) was walking in the town of Kuoh in his Human form, he was wearing his golden armour and cape as he walked and ignored the looks the few random Humans he encountered gave him, he was also aware that the Devils of this town could likely sense his power and that the Devils likely had agents watching him as he walked the Earth, likely afraid that he may decide to destroy this world.

As he walked he then saw a beam of light from somewhere in the city he was wandering, he looked to the light and sensed a strong Holy energy, as well as several smaller energies, it made him curious and so he started to follow those energies to their source, wondering if he may also have a fight coming his way.

As the kaiju in Human form walked away, the Devil assigned to watch him then turned away from the light and saw where he was going, they then started to panic, he was heading right to Kuoh Academy!

"I need to contact Lord Lucifer immediately!" the Devil said as they conjured a magic circle and made contact with Sirzechs, they had to get involved, before Rias, Sona or their peerages became the target of his rage.

(Brother, why are you following these energies? They are so weak, they wouldn't be any fun to fight) Ni complained in (Y/N)'s head, wishing for a proper battle like the one's before.