The King's Arrival

In the ruins of the city of Boston, in Massachusetts, a giant otherworldly Monster, a three headed Hydra/Dragon, with golden scales was doing battle with Earth's King of the Monsters, Godzilla, and it wasn't going too well for Godzilla, even with the help of Mothra, who had been wounded badly by Rodan.

This monster was known as Monster Zero, but his true name was (Y/N) Ghidorah!

(Y/N)'S POV

I was fighting with Godzilla in this pathetic city, he roared at me, before I took flight and kicked him, also wrapping both of my tails around his body, it was time to put this old king down, and take my place as ruler of my new world!

"Time to take you for a ride!" I said as I beat my wings and lifted his heavy ass off the ground, with him struggling and trying to bite me as I flew higher and higher, until I brought him above the clouds, and dropped him.

I watched in satisfaction as Godzilla fell through the air, his body burning as he fell, until I saw him hit the ground with a good crash, right onto his back, I then flew down and saw that he was finished, I landed, destroying two more buildings with my wings, before I saw that pitiful insect crawling on top of the fallen King.

"Hmph... first you rely on help from those... inferior creatures, and now you need help from a dying insect? How pitiful" I said as I approached them.

"Yeah, such a pathetic sight for someone that's supposed to be so strong!" Ni, the head to my right said, giving the old king a look of disgust.

"Ooh, such pretty colours on her wings! Too bad we have to kill you now" said San, or "Kevin" as he liked to be called sometimes, we watched as this insect covered the fallen king with their wings, which started to glow before she flew up above the fallen king, though she didn't look stable from her wings being burned away from Rodan's fire.

"You... will not... kill him!!" she said defiantly as she flew towards me.

"A futile gesture!" I growled as my other two heads and I charged up our Gravity beams and fired all three at the Moth, she let out a pained shriek before she exploded in a bright flash, one less annoyance to stand in my way of taking this world, for myself.

"Mothra..." the fallen King said, lifting his head before he fell back down again, I then saw the remaining life energy from the pitiful moth fall onto the fallen king.

"A last attempt to revive you... I think not" I said as me, Ni and San slithered along the ground towards the fallen king and started wrapping our necks around his body, lifting him off the ground, he was completely helpless now.

"Alright, time to eat!" Ni said, sounding eager to feed.

"Yay! I hope his Life Force is tasty!" San said, sounding excited.

"For once I agree, San" I said, before the three of us bit into the Fallen King's scaly skin, the old fool roared in pain as we started to drain his life energy, feeding myself and my other heads, his life energy would empower us greatly!

But then, as we were feeding, I heard a sound, the sound of another challenger!

"Who dares challenge us?!" we all roared together as we looked around, only to see those insignificant Humans scuttling around like vermin, they were using that stupid box again, this time... I'll smash that stupid thing, and burn them all to ashes!

We dropped the old King on the ground and started to charge after those pitiful little Humans, that little device of their was irritating! I saw those little rats running into one of those little flying machines, but the one with that annoying box was trying to run!