Talks with a Governor, and Meeting the Devils

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The Devils appeared in a secluded alleyway with a Magic circle, still looking nervous as they started search around for Azazel and (Y/N) Ghidorah, terrified that Azazel may say or do something that will cause (Y/N) to go on a rampage and destroy the world.

"That idiot! What kind of stunt is he trying to pull?!" Zeoticus exclaimed as they hurried down the crowded street of Tokyo, several people looking at them oddly, thinking they must be cosplayers.

"If I know Azazel as well as I believe... he may be trying to further his research into Sacred Gears" Sirzechs said as he had a serious look on his face, as a drop of sweat rolled down his cheek, worried that Azazel may try attacking the Golden Dragon of Devouring with an ill conceived notion of trying to turn him into a Sacred Gear, or get some of his power.

"This is very bad, if that foolish Fallen tries attacking the Golden Dragon of Devouring, it could lead to all of Tokyo being destroyed!" Zekram said in an irritated voice, they continued to walk down the streets, following the power they sense coming from both the Fallen Angel Governor and from (Y/N) Ghidorah.

While the Devils were trying to locate them, the two they were searching for were sat in a Hotel room, Azazel sat in one chair across from (Y/N), who was sat in a chair leaning his chin on the palm of his hand, with a calm look on his face and a raised brow.

"I'm afraid I don't understand your question, would you care to repeat that?" (Y/N) asked, feeling a bit confused by what Azazel had just asked him, his lips turning to a slight frown as he pondered the fallen Angel's question.

"Really? I thought the question would be rather simple... I asked what kind of preferences you had" Azazel said with a smirk as he watched (Y/N) with analytical eyes, however... he was also trying to remain calm, he could feel the immense power within (Y/N) and knew it would be very bad if he was angered.

"Preferences? For what, exactly?" (Y/N) asked him as he narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering what this Black-feathered insect was trying to ask of him.

"Come on, no need to be shy, you can talk with me, I'm personally into the Breasts myself, it's always satisfying to grab 'em and give em a good squeeze, especially when they let out some cute little moans as well" Azazel said with a smirk as he poured himself and (Y/N) a drink of Sake each, and then slid the cup to (Y/N)'s side of the table.

(Y/N) frowned in confusion and looked down at the cup, before he picked it up and watched Azazel, who took a sip of the alcohol, (Y/N) glanced at the liquid and took a drink of it and let out a sigh as he placed the cup down.

"Wait... you don't mean to tell me you've been around all this time and you've NEVER tried to get yourself a Girl? Never indulged in any of that sweet carnal pleasure, that is the flesh of women?" Azazel asked in surprise, with a slight frown on his face at the idea of a Dragon having never mated or tried to claim a harem before.

"I have no need to breed with such inferior creatures, they are to me as Ants are to your kind, and I don't reproduce in the way your kind do" (Y/N) said as he narrowed his eyes at the governor of the Fallen, Azazel felt Baraqiel and his troops tense as they were watching this meeting from a distance, having insisted on being close by in case the Golden Dragon of Devouring became hostile.

"No, I'm not talking about doing it for the sake of having kids... I'm talking about doing it for pleasure, some casual fun to ease your stress and help you relax a bit" Azazel said to the young man who took a drink from his cup again, finishing off the drink and setting down the empty cup.

"I have had no desire to mate with others, and I have always taken my pleasure from the death and destruction I bring to the inferior beings that swarm like Bugs, scrambling from my power and my majesty" (Y/N) said as his face turned to a twisted smirk, Azazel saw that he held the heart of a Tyrant, someone who would kill simply for pleasure or simply on a whim.