Consequences of War

"Mt. Olympus, hm? And this place is full of Gods, like yourself?" (Y/N) asked him as a dark thought came to his mind, which was also shown by both Ni and San/Kevin, though the Greek God of War didn't seem to notice this change in attitude.

"Yes! Full of arrogant fools who look down upon me and my power, who squabble among themselves and plot for means to restore the glory of Olympus, they glorify weakness like my sister Athena yet scorn my own power! With your power, I will cast all of them down, and claim the Throne of Olympus for myself!" Ares said full of prideful arrogance, his voice showing that he did not think this plan would fail, that the ultimate power over Olympus would finally be his!

The assembled Devils and Fallen Angels dropped their jaws and widened their eyes almost popped out of their heads at this offer that Ares made to the Ghidorah Brothers, this was not a good situation, if the three headed Dragon agreed to the God of War's plan then it would lead to a war, and if they said no, it could lead to a fight between the two that would destroy the town of Kuoh!

(Brothers, we are all in agreement, yes?) (Y/N) asked Ni and San/Kevin telepathically, unimpressed with this "God of War" and his offer to the three, but, taking interest in what they had just been told.

(YES! This, Olympus sounds like an interesting place!) San/Kevin said cheerfully.

(I'm more interested in the fact there's more of these Gods there, if they are like that Old man from before... our power will grow great indeed) (Y/N) said with an evil grin on his face at the thought of the power he and his brothers would gain from devouring so many of these beings.

(And yet this God of War seeks to ally with us, I do not trust him nor his words, brother) Ni growled to him, showing his distrust over the offer very clearly in his golden scaled face.

(Yes, this arrogant fool thinks to use us to further his own ends, and likely try to betray us once he has what he wants) (Y/N) said in agreement, seeing right through the flame-haired God's offer.

(Yes, you can see it in his smug face...) Ni growled in their shared mind.

(Why do I feel like I want to bite his face off when he looks at us like that, brothers?) San/Kevin asked (Y/N) and Ni, sounding kind of annoyed with Ares offer and his smug face.

"Well? What say you, mighty Dragon? An alliance to claim Mt. Olympus and glory!" Ares said to them with his voice oozing with arrogance and pride, as if the Golden Dragon wouldn't refuse such an offer.

"We say... that you will only slow us down" (Y/N) replied to him with a grin that showed his large fangs.

"What?!" Ares said in disbelief and outrage.

"We have more than enough strength to take on "Mt. Olympus" and it's Gods ourselves" Ni said as he pulled his own scaly lips back into a savage grin.

"A group of Gods with no following are no match for us..." (Y/N) said with an equally as evil grin on his own golden scaled face.

"We'll make ourselves even shinier!" San/Kevin cheered happily with a goofy grin on his face, unlike his brothers.

"Foolish beast! You dare to disrespect me?! I shall break you and lash you to my cause!" Ares shouted angrily as he drew out a large sword that glowed from the heat of fire within, while the three-headed Kaiju's body crackled and sparked with electricity.

"Quickly, activate the Transportation Circle!" Sirzechs called out to the other Satans and Azazel, they all poured in their magic power and activated the circle below the two titanic fighters!

"What's this?!" Ares exclaimed in surprise as a bright flash of light enveloped both (Y/N) and Ares, (Y/N) growled to himself and really hoped that those foolish creatures wouldn't dare to attack him and interrupt his meal.