The Kaiju talks, Interruptions and an Angel

(Y/N) was sat at the table and looked very bored and he felt the eyes of the other Leaders and their followers on him, he could sense their fear and their hatred toward him from the leaders of the Angels and Devils, while Azazel looked rather amused, until another group of Devils arrived, the peerage of Rias Gremory.

"Good, everyone's here, this is my Sister, Rias and her retainers, they are the ones who fought against Kokabiel during their surprise attack a few days ago" Sirzechs

"That is a rather impressive feat, I thank all of you for your hard work" Michael said to the young Devils that were currently in the room with them.

"Once again, I apologise, though... we do also have Lord Ghidorah here to thank for ending the threat almost single handedly" Azazel said pointedly as he looked to the Dragon in Human form with a smirk, said Kaiju just looked bored as the other Faction Leaders and the younger Devils in the room looked to (Y/N) in a mix of fear and unease.

They knew of his disposition, he was a powerful creature and he just did as he pleased with no fear of repercussions, they also knew that he was too powerful to try and control through force, though some were dumb enough to think they could overpower him.

"The Fallen Angel wasn't that strong, hardly worth the effort..." (Y/N) said as he boredly looked at his nails, his voice showing confidence and ego.

"He's here too, damn..." Issei grumbled quietly, he was annoyed that he was here at the meeting and that he couldn't do anything since Ddraig refused to fight him.

"Now that we're all here, let this Summit commence" Sirzechs said seriously, the Leaders then began to discuss the Incident with Kokabiel, listening to Rias and Sona's report on the matter, with them also glancing toward (Y/N) when they reached his arrival on the scene.

"And that is the extent of mine and my House's involvement in the incident, further details are in the report I have compiled" Rias said as she finished reporting the details leading up to, and the details of the actual fight itself until the arrival of Sirzechs and the others.

"As a witness, I Sona Sitri verify and confirm the facts of this report, compiled by Lady Gremory" Sona said in agreement with Rias's report.

"Great job, ladies, you make me so proud, Sona!" Serafall said enthusiastically to the two younger girls, Sona blushing and looking embarrassed that her older sister was acting like this now, before the two went back to stand with their respective Peerages.

"And you, Lord Ghidorah? Since you were the one to slay the Fallen, what would you say in your report?" Azazel asked his companion with interest, a smirk on his face while the other Leaders looked to the One Who Is Many seriously.

"What's there to report? I was bored and came across them all fighting, at first I was content to sit back and have them amuse me with their struggles, but then the one you call Kokabiel thought he could command me, as if I were some tamed Beast, so I simply showed him his place" (Y/N) replied to Azazel with boredom on his face and in his voice, what he said made some of the assembled Devils frown further.

(Under our foot, like the insect he is!) Ni said in (Y/N)'s head, his voice indicating he was likely sneering.

(Stupid Bird-Man) San/Kevin muttered inside (Y/N)'s mind, while he listened to his siblings comments, the others reacted to what he said.

Sirzechs and Serafall weren't too happy, the fact he would simply sit back and watch their younger siblings get hurt or killed made Sirzechs and Serafall angry, but they knew they couldn't do anything, since not only was this Dragon more powerful than others, there was also the fact he would likely change back to his true self and he would destroy the city of Kuoh with his storms and power.