Kyoto under attack! Yasaka vs the Living Extinction Machine

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(Y/N) and his brothers were sat in top of this volcano as it erupted from them climbing out of it, smoke and ash going up into the sky as the lava flowed down the sides of the mountain, setting fire to some of the forest that surrounded the mountain, Two of them smiled to themselves as they could sense the fear from the Humans and other races below.

"Fear... this place is rank with it" Ni growled as his lips were pulled back into a grin, showing his sharp fangs as he relished the terror they had caused just from waking up.

"This lava feels nice... like a warm bath" San/Kevin said, sounding relaxed as he lowered his head to the lava, letting out a pleased hiss as the warmth of the lava hit his scales, the lava did feel good.

"Indeed... but we can rest in this lava another time, San, for now, I think we should stretch our wings" (Y/N) said as he lifted their body up from the lava, getting a slight whine from San, they spread their massive wings and roared before they took off into the sky, flapping their large, golden wings and instantly, a powerful storm began to form in the sky, lightning streaked through the dark clouds as rain lashed the land for miles.

"Hmm... so, what shall we do first, my brothers?" (Y/N) asked as they hovered in the air, obscured by the massive hurricane that was created from their mighty wings, (Y/N) looked ahead through the clouds that swirled around them and saw a large Human city ahead.

"There is a large nest of those Humans close by, what do you say we "introduce" ourselves to them?" (Y/N) said as his lips curled into a dark smile.

"Yes, that sounds interesting, brother, let them see what a true God looks like!" Ni said, sounding eager to cause some carnage.

"I wonder if they'll taste good?" San/Kevin said, as his tongue flicked out like a snake.

"Very well then, let us go and sow some terror upon these insects!" (Y/N) said, before all three heads roared together, and started to fly towards the City of Tokyo, the massive vortex of wind and rain following them as they moved.

In the city of Kyoto, the Youkai were scrambling to prepare the city's defences, setting up barriers and using magic on the Humans to render them unconscious, so they would be out of the way of the battle to come, meanwhile at the Yasaka Shrine, the representatives of the Youkai Clans were reporting to Yasaka their progress.

"Lady Yasaka! The Dragon seems to be flying towards the city of Tokyo!" one of the Tengu said, as he pointed towards the dark clouds that seemed to be moving towards the massive city.

"What is it planning? Is it planning to attack the Humans?!" The leader of the Kappa's asked, shocked that a Dragon would so brazenly attack a city with millions of people inside.

"We cannot allow it to do this! I will have to stop it!" Yasaka said as she began to walk towards the steps to the Shrine, so she could try to stop the Dragon, however as she did so, her young daughter Kunou suddenly ran to her and grabbed hold of the bottom of her Kimono.

"No! Mama, please don't go!" Kunou begged as she clutched onto her mother's kimono tightly, Yasaka looked down at her crying daughter and knelt down to her, before she wrapped her daughter up in her arms, giving her a comforting hug.

"Kunou... sweetie, I have to go, it is my duty to protect the people of Kyoto" Yasaka said, as she wiped Kunou's tears away and turned her head up to look her in the eyes.

"B-But mum, y-you'll die... it's too strong... please..." Kunou said as tears spilled from her eyes, trembling as she begged her mother not to face the three headed titan.