The Return of the King

Several Millennia passed since the deaths of God, and the Four Devil Kings, somehow during the battle, several members of the Original Devil King's families managed to survive the encounter with (Y/N) Ghidorah, these Devils insisted on continuing the Great war, while the other Devils refused, soon beginning a Devil Civil war, which ended with the Descendants of the Original Devil Kings being banished, forming the Old Devil Faction.

The Fallen Angels struggled just as badly, having no means to reproduce enough to replenish their lost numbers, they began to prey upon the Angels of Heaven, tempting them to fall, for the leader of the fallen, Azazel, seeing the destructive power of (Y/N) Ghidorah fuelled his obsession with creating Artificial Sacred Gears, wanting to try and find a way to reach such a level of power, while Kokabiel... was still shaken from the sight of so much death from a being he considered a new God.

And the Angels struggled to keep up their system of faith, and had become disconnected from the Church and it's movements, many of them had stepped up their activity, some wanting to try and defend themselves from such a threat, and others... were still thinking of getting revenge upon the one that killed their father.

The world of Humans had also advanced, there were millions of Humans now, in almost every corner of the world, of course they were still having their own issues, but what they didn't know, was that they were also host to the Supernatural.

Devils, Angels, Fallen, and many others, having Humans serve them, or become one of them, especially so with Humans that possessed Sacred Gears, the Devils were looking to grab people who had Sacred Gears especially, wanting their power on their side, for despite calling the cease fire, there was still great tension between the forces of Heaven, Hell and the Fallen.

Right now, one such faction was having a seemingly normal day, over in the city of Kyoto, the ruler of the Youkai Faction Yasaka, was in a meeting with the leaders of the various species of Youkai that live in Kyoto.

"So, that is what happened then?" said a woman, she had long, blonde hair that was tied back into a very long ponytail, and a very attractive body, including large breasts, which seemed to want to burst out of her shrine maiden attire

"Yes my lady, from what we have gathered, Rias Gremory has been freed of her marriage to the Phenex heir, by her pawn, who, if I may say so is rather... perverted" said one of the leaders of the Youkai Clans.

"Well he did call out that Rias's virginity belonged to him, in front of all of the nobility of the Underworld..." said another of these Clan Leaders, who seemed disgusted by the Pawn's words.

"My, he sounds like a handful" Yasaka said, giggling as she held her hand over her mouth.

"Indeed, but there is more, some of the other Youkai are still upset that you have allowed the Gremory and Sitri Heiresses the territory of Kuoh, especially after what had happened with the Nekomata" the first Clan Leader said, Yasaka's smile quickly evaporated, replaced with a sad frown.

"I know that their near extinction still pains you my lady, I apologise for bringing up such a sensitive topic" the Clan Leader said, as he looked to the floor, feeling ashamed for bringing up such a tragic part of the Youkai's history with the Devils.

"It is alright, I do admit I can somewhat understand their reservations, but, if we are to move on from the past, and establish good relations with the other factions-" Yasaka said, about to explain why she allowed the two Devil Heiresses to control Kuoh, but was interrupted by the sound of running feet.

"Please wait Lady Kunou! Your mother is in a meeting, you can't just-!" said one of the Shrine Maidens assigned to the Yasaka Shrine, before the doors to the meeting room were thrown open, and in front of them was a young girl.