Talks between Devils, and a God

HEAVEN

"Wh-What is this?!" Gabriel said as she covered her mouth, her eyes wide in shock and disbelief at what she was watching.

"That abomination has our Father's power!?!" Raphael said as they watched his new form, and saw the radiant glow from his golden body, as he spread his wings wide open before the Devil Faction.

"This is an outrage! How dare that beast use our Father's Holy Power!" Uriel said, his face showing anger as he looked at the three headed Dragon, who was brazenly using their dead Father's power for himself to destroy things and cause chaos.

"Brother... what shall we do?" Gabriel asked, as she watched the ongoing struggle, however, she got only silence in response.

"Brother?" Gabriel said as she looked to Michael and saw they he was covering his hands were over his eyes, and a frown was on his face, under the shadow of his hands he had a look mixed between despair and anger.

(How could this happen? Why? How can that Dragon wield the power of God? What... kind of Monster has been set loose upon the world?!) Michael said as a feeling of fear rose in his chest, if this Dragon was capable of devouring and then wielding the power of those it consumes... it could become a very deadly threat to the world, and possibly even every Supernatural Faction!

KYOTO, (Y/N)'S POV

I stood before the lower life forms, my wings spread wide as a light came from our body, I smirked to myself as I saw and felt the fear radiating from them, and that Purple Reptile seems to have been blinded from the reveal of our attack.

"Hehehe... they're terrified of us, glorious~" I said with a grin as the light radiated off our body, bathing in the terror and awe of these lower life forms that dared to strike against us.

"Indeed brother, this power is quite useful for dealing with these lower life forms" Ni said beside me, looking like he was enjoying the sight and feeling of the fear that radiated at our sudden power boost.

"Shiny, shiny, glowing so pretty~" San/Kevin said in a sing-song voice, smiling to himself as his head moved to the tune in his head, I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"Now brothers... let us show these Creatures the power of a God!" I said, a sadistic smile on my face as I grinned at the assembled Insects, then we began to build our power up and fired out Gravity Beams once again, but this time, we had also infused some of this other energy into the beams.

My beam struck the Dragon while he was still trying to unblind himself but he let out a loud yell of pain when my beam struck him, it seems my theory was right... this energy is very deadly to these creatures!

Ni and San/Kevin then fired their beams off, but, they didn't aim for the Dragon, instead they aimed at the foolish Bugs that were swarming around us to try and overwhelm us, the beams were easily killing the insignificant bugs off.

I could hear the screams and cries of the lower life forms, as Ni and San/Kevin killed them off, we soon stopped our beams and saw the scorched ruins of their lines and the Dragon ahead, who had some bad wounds on his body now, this was all too easy.

"Charge!" I roared, as my brother's and I ran towards the Dragon and slammed into him, I headbutted him in his head before Ni and San/Kevin bit into him and threw the Dragon aside, it seems this Light really caused some damage, we then took off flying towards him again, but he seemed to still be unable to see us.

"Damn you! Where is your pride as a Dragon?!" I heard him roar as he was covering his eyes while we approached to finish him off.

"Why would I show pride to a creature that is below me?" I said to him, as we towered over the downed Dragon.