Chapter 31

HAPPY MAHA SHIVARATRI TO EVERYONE! May Lord Shiva shower his blessings on you and your family :)

Chapter 31 is here and it is dedicated to @Lavanyaadurthi :D

I posted the picture of the map again>>>

****

“I can't imagine what they're planning. But I can tell you two things. We won't like it, and it won't be legal.” 
― Eoin Colfer
, The Artemis Fowl Files

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“What the hell?” Rett seethed clenching his fists.

“So those fuckers are like best-friends now?” Keith spat. “That’s just so expected” he said shaking his head in disgust.

“One is cunning and one is womanizer but what they have in common is that they are both mentally unstable” Jan growled.

“They becoming friends is bad for us” Terence said with a frown.

“And a war… really? As if they stand a chance” Rett scoffed.

“They do not stand a chance but innocent pack wolves will die if a war happens” I said quietly and all heads turned to look at me.

“That’s true. I don’t think pack wolves are ready to fight” Terence said.

“Especially Reece’s pack. They are the ones who will suffer a lot and Tem… they helped us when we had gone to find you. I am positive they don’t want this war” Jan said.

“So only Reece wants this war… right?” I asked.

“It seems so from the message”

“Then we can stop this war” I said and Rett nodded.

“I want my pack safe and I am not ready to go to a war. Not because I am a coward but I am not ready to risk the innocent wolves of Reece’s pack” Rett stated. “I am going to write a letter to Sorority saying so.”

My wolf growled in agreement to whatever Rett said.

“The Sorority better agree” Keith grumbled.

“They have to. It’s the right thing to do” I said with a frown. “We are saying no to the war and even after asking the whole pack, I know the answer will be the same. Reece might want a war, but his pack wolves will not. The Sorority has to consider it” I said the obvious.

“When did the Sorority ever do the right thing?” Keith asked chuckling humorlessly and I pursed my lips because that was true. The Sorority always did what they wanted without considering the others.  

“If they don’t stop this, then a war will occur” Jan’s voice was a whisper and I sucked in a breath as I heard it. “Tem, do something. You not only have to stop the war but also teach a lesson or two to that womanizer.”

I nodded staring at space.

“What are you going to do about Randall staying in BlueBells?” Terence asked Rett.

“Reece unwarily did a favor to us there” Rett said smirking and I narrowed my eyes. “He gave shelter to a rogue, who has lots of enemies. Most of who are other pack Alphas’.”

Jan chuckled after she heard it. “Ah yes! That’s true. Those Alphas’ will not support Reece’s cause now” she said gleefully and I smiled while my wolf growled in satisfaction after hearing it.