Chapter 21

Hi Lovelies,

Chapter 21 is here and it is dedicated to @LynnMorden :D

Pic on the side is of>>> (I love Djimon Hounsou :D)

****

"Arriving at each new city, the traveler finds again a past of his that he did not know he had: the foreignness of what you no longer are or no longer possess lies in wait for you in foreign, unpossessed places."
,

EVERETT P.O.V

I furrowed my brows wondering how he knew I was Templar's mate, but then I remembered that he had been waiting for me to come to him for years.

"If you know who I am, then I suspect you know why I am here?" I probed doubtfully.

"I don't" Adio informed coolly. "I only know you need my help" he said and then added, "Just like I need yours."

My wolf started pacing wondering what he needed my help for. However, at the moment, I was ready to help this man with anything he needed, only, if he saved my mate.

"Shall we talk about this, Mr...?" I trialed off unsurely.

"Zachir" Adio supplied.

"Mr. Zachir" I said.

"We will talk about this after breakfast" he declared smoothly and I let out a low growl. Why couldn't we do this now?

"As you wish" I said painfully.

While I returned, I found out that Dalila had made arrangement for our accommodation in Rómvos. It was a villa, a few yards away from Adio's house. Every one of us had our own room. While I had come here, I had expected these people to be like the standard description of tribal people. Living in huts and hunting food, but the Khepri's were nowhere close to being that primitive. They have adapted well to modern lifestyle. In fact, they look like rich business class people. Only who knew the truth, could tell otherwise.

Breakfast was served to us in the terrace of the villa.

After breakfast, I went to take a shower in my room and then called Templar, only to find out that she was about to drop Theo to his school. I was astounded to hear it because from the last few days, she had left the house only after my repeated persistence.

However I didn't mention it because I didn't want to dampen her mood. She seemed happy and I wanted her to be that way.

Myron and Genessa were already in the living room, along with Keith when I went downstairs at around ten in the morning.

Adio had already told me that he would talk to me after I have finally settled in. Now that I felt settled in, I was waiting for him. But he was no show.

"I am going to their temple. Who is coming with me?" Genessa asked abruptly, standing up.

Myron raised his hand as a reply along with Keith.

"Fine let's go" I said standing up too because I was getting bored out of my mind.

"Go where?" Terence demanded joining us.

"To their temple. Come on" Genessa said already making her way towards the door.

Our temples were built of granite stones and theirs was built of mud rocks. It was huge. I had to crane my neck to see the top.

There were two obelisks in front of their temple, which were about ninety to hundred feet in height. Sighing, I stepped into the sun temple for the first time in my life.