Chapter 6

Here is chapter 6 for you lovelies…

This chapter is dedicated to @ Snehalove :)

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

“ All Ways listen to strangers; They may tell you when a spider is on your shoulder."
― Donnie Harold Harris

EVERETT P.O.V

“Try again” I told Terence as I placed the band-aid on my wound.

“No reply” Terence muttered and cut the call. “They might have fooled us” Terence said with a scowl.

I shook my head in denial, “Alton, as well as the rest of the wolves looked relieved that I had received the message. It’s not a ploy. This particular rogue might definitely know something” I said and flipped the card.

“Think about it Everett, why would they want to help us?” January asked with a frown.

“It was plain obvious that they are fed up by Reece’s behavior” I reasoned. “They helped me so that they could receive help in return from Templar. Try again after som-” I was cut off when my cellphone started ringing.

When I noticed it was Keith’s call, I quickly answered it. “I found it” he said gravely and my wolf perked his ears in interest. I didn’t have to ask him what he found about.

“Where are they hiding?” I demanded, raw anger already tensing my features.

“Lockwood” he replied.

“Lockwood?” I repeated in disbelief. “But that’s-”

“Not the route Templar is heading” he incised.

“Yes” I said grimly.

“Also, Daydusk wolves have spotted her.” He said and I let out a breath. “How far are you from her?” Keith enquired.

“I think maximum three hours. I can stop her” I said with a smile and both January and Terence smiled hearing the news.

“Drive faster” Terence said to his mate, who nodded laughing happily.

I placed the phone on my lap, took a deep breath and then once again placed it next to my ear. “Check if there is any extended family somewhere. Check Felix’s history as well” I instructed.

“Already on it” Keith retorted. I smirked and shook my head. I should have known Keith didn’t need telling.

But what made me happier was the news that I was finally getting closer to Templar. Letting out a breath, I closed my eyes and thanked the Goddess. Now all I needed was to hold her in my arms.

My wolf made a mewling sound and I frowned, wondering what was wrong with him. He should have been happy to know that his mate was close by, but something was still bothering him and I couldn’t understand what it is.

However, I didn’t let him dampen my mood.

When I woke up, I realized that we were parked in front of a medical. January was anxiously tapping the steering wheel, while Terence was nowhere to be found.

“Why did we stop here?” I asked curiously. I checked my watch and frowned when I noticed the time. It was almost three thirty in the afternoon. Which means I had slept for nearly three hours.