EPILOGUE

Hi,

So here it is.... The end of my 5th book :')

This epilogue is Dedicated to all my readers :D I love you all and without your support I could have never reached here :D

This is in 3rd person P.O.V!

Pic above of Templar ^^^

****

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Robert Frost

WATERWAVE PACK- FIVE YEARS LATER,

Everett stopped jogging the moment he spotted Templar, sitting under the rocks and meditating. She was not alone though!

A sturdy little toddler was sitting on her lap.

They had named him Elroy but everyone called him Roy. Three-year-old Roy was a rumbustious and a determined little boy, who loved to roar noisily with uninhibited temper when things didn't go his way. Right now, he was sitting in his mother's lap, exactly the same way she does.

Everett's hear beat soared in his chest as he watched his mate and son together. Each and every passing day he loved them more and more. His wolf sighed in contentment and retreated happily. Removing his ear phones, he made his way towards them. He knew that Templar couldn't concentrate when Roy was sitting on her lap.

His lips curved to form a smile when he watched Roy, who sneakily flicked open his big blue eyes. Tilting his head backwards, he looked at his mother and when he noticed that she still had her eyes closed, he pouted and then sat straight.

"Dad" he shouted the moment he spotted Everett. He could never get tired of hearing his son call him that. Scrambling from his mother's lap, the toddler let his little legs carry him towards his father.

Everett scooped Roy up, closing both arms around his tiny frame and chuckled when he heard his son laughing excitedly. Roy planted a big soppy kiss on his father's cheeks.

"Mum" Roy said pointing at Templar.

"Later.... We will go have breakfast first" Everett informed lowering Roy to the ground and then walked to their house.

The first thing Templar saw when she opened her eyes was the wide ocean. The sun sparkled on the water and the unending rhythm of the waves was comforting. She inhaled, taking in the salty scent in the air and then exhaled. The heat of the sun made her feel warm.

Standing up, she stared at the moon that was still visible in the clear morning sky. Raising her hand high and bending backwards, she stretched to let her cramped bones crack.

Templar had started mediating everyday now. It is just to control her emotions... especially her anger. It had improved a lot since the past five years, but it is still displayed occasionally. Especially when someone does some offence and aren't even ashamed of it. Like every bad habit, it doesn't stop overnight but slowly she is learning to control her volatile temper.

As she entered the house, the first thing she spotted was her mate and her son, who were having their breakfast. They were both showered and dressed.

"Mum.... Mrs. Ho made scrambled eggs" her son, Elroy grinned proudly holding his plate up, once Mrs. Ho, the chef, served him.

When Templar discovered that she was pregnant, she was very fretful for it was not planned. The bitter memories of what happened the first time were roused and she felt incapable. But with the wonderful support of her mate, who was there for her all the time, she had no problems during her pregnancy. Elroy, the light of her life- obviously after her mate- was born without any fuss.