Cc

Jovan

"Eat a snickers," Kayla suggested to my ex step brother as he smashed his hand against the car door, "Cause you get a little angry when you're hungry."

Draco shot me an annoyed look and I couldn't help but laugh at him. His relationship was crazy to me, but was a true love story from the get-go.

I saved their lives a couple years ago. My dad, well second step dad, had left them for dead in the streets, alongside Kaylas dad, who went by Al. If it wasn't for the fact that Draco sent me his location and let me know where he was heading then I wouldn't have gone to check if shit was clear.

When I got to the scene I killed Kaylas dad on the spot, but didn't even think twice about touching Ram. That nigga real life scared me.

"Who the hell is parked at my house?" I asked seeing a beat up accord with busted windows and broken down wheels just pulled up on the curb.

"They ain't even park right," Draco added in before wrapping his arm around Kayla.

I kicked my door open with my gun held tightly on my side just incase someone was lurking within my property. To my surprise, all I saw was some deformed animal laying on my couch.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" I asked Marques with my finger pointed at the seating area. "Niggas just letting strays in now?"

Marques shook his head and coughed out a chuckle. "Nigga thats Maybelline. Don't be disrespecting my girl like that."

I gave her a slight stank face and my lip turned up slowly. "Why she look like that? May I told yo' ass stop getting them lip fillers. Out here tryna look like Kylie and shit."

She sat herself up and tried to speak but no words were coming out. Her eyes started to run  with tears of anger and she reached for Marq to pick her up and that's exactly what he did.

Young love bruh, that shit disgusted me. Marq was always so quick to swipe her off her feet it was actually starting to concern me.

I wouldn't say Maybelline was a distraction to his lifestyle when it came to us killing and stealing, but she was a distraction in general. Marq would do anything for that girl.

I brought myself over to the table where there were diamonds laid out all over the place. I was in a fucked up position right now because I owed this old head, who went by Dove, mad money to pay off my mother's reparations.

Apparently while I was in jail she and him were having an affair then she tried to burn his warehouse down after finding out that not only was he married, but he had multiple kids on her. One of them being my homeboy, Sierra.

She got an abundance of intel on him and decided to tell Powell, another high powered pin. It really fucked us up because we had good business with Dove and it seemed like we were now snitching to the enemy, since that's exactly what she did.

"Where's the rest of them?" I asked seeing how there were only two bags instead of three. The nigga specifically wanted a specific amount of diamonds since the jewellers would mix real ones with fake ones just in case a robbery were to occur.

Since real and fake were mixed there was 10% chance that out of all these diamonds only one or two of them were authentic.

One carat diamond is worth a good fifty five million dollars and that's what I needed right now to get out the mess my mother placed me in.