Xx

Jovan

"Are we in medium or minimum?" I asked Draco as we followed the rest of the guys in their trail.

"We in minimum. We really supposed to be in maximum but they don't got space in there. Apparently someone found a way to hang themselves the other day so the whole area just covered in fresh blood." He responded once we got outside.

I hated being in minimum tire. That's the platform where the most drugs were coming in and out, and people fought the most. It was also the platform that had the most niggas. Around seventy-eight bunkers in the same area which meant 156 people taking up the space.

Medium was the complete opposite and was more chill. There's no rookies on that platform. They just do what they can to hurry up and get out.

Maximum, on the other hand had some ruthless niggas. They had nothing to live for so they did whatever they wanted. Most of them were spending their life in prison so they didn't give a fuck about who they hurt because it's not like they're getting out regardless.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a slight attitude when a couple of Doves niggas connected eyes with me.

They all shared looks with each other before walking off into a different direction. It seemed like they were one of the many bigger gangs that stayed with each other in a flock.

Draco shook his head and took a seat beside me. "You know them niggas jumped me the first five seconds I got in here?"

"Surprised they not doin' nothing now especially with the way they keep staring at me or getting near me. Swear them niggas plottin."

They had been doing this all week, but no action had popped out yet. Honestly, I was just waiting for what they had planned.

A couple of guys were tossing the ball and hooping around with it. To my surprise, Flood had some major skill. The nigga might be quiet as hell, but he put in work when the ball is in his favor.

"They can plot all they want. They ain't gone touch you though. Now that Dove is dead, Sierra took his spot and got control over all them niggas. Wish a bitch would be dumb enough to touch my brother."

Now I understood why they didn't touch me. Before Sierra took Doves place, these niggas were ordered to jump Draco because Dove assumed he was working with Ram. In reality, Draco ain't give a fuck about that nigga.

"I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up," Flame kept repeating before he sat in between the both of us.

"Fuck you mean you fucked up?" I asked seeing he was itching his fingers on his thighs.

"I think my prison bitch been fucking other bitches cause I woke up with bumps on my dick and it hurt LIKE CRAZY." He stood to his feet and started shaking his legs.

Nigga looked like he was doing a church dance with the way he was pouncing.

"Everyone was turning their attention to him and so were the correctional officers who seemed concerned by his movements."

"GET DOWN," One of the officers yelled out to him as he made his way over to Flame who was doing the worm.

He dropped onto the ground and continued shaking up as the officers cuffed his arms together and brought him into the building.