Nn

Nessa

Quan lied so hard when I asked if he had Olive Garden money.

The moment we entered the restaurant, we seated ourselves and ordered up some food. It's crazy because he told me I could get as much as I wanted and that he'd pay it off, no doubt.

For some dumb reason, I believed him and did exactly what he said I could. Other than ordering up food, we had a pretty decent conversation. He just went on and on about how much he missed me and how he really did have feelings for me. He even suggested us to start working on a relationship.

I wasn't sure if I felt the same way so my mouth stayed close. After all that, this nigga had the audacity to tell me he didn't have the money and that I need to hurry up and jump out the bathroom window.

I asked him how the hell was I supposed to reach the window and he told me to make a way. After that conversation, he dumped his breadsticks into his ski-mask and ran out the front door, letting the workers chase after him.

Obviously, I ran into the bathroom and tried to jump out the window, Just to find out that there was no damn window.

Apparently, Quan was waiting outside on my arrival, but clearly his dumbass didn't know there was no other exit. He spent the next fifteen minutes looking for a nonexistent window while I spent the next fifteen being interrogated by the workers.

I ended up paying for the both of us and was mad that $367.98 was going down the drain. I ordered a lot, but this nigga ordered much more.

"Now you should've known that nigga was broke," May laughed as we entered Powell's building.

"How you a drug dealer and broke? It just doesn't make sense," I scoffed as I grabbed the clipboard needed to cross off what the workers have done.

Working for Powell wasn't as easy as I expected it to be, but I wasn't complaining since my goal was to get intel.

"You coming to my fight tonight, right?" May asked as she pulled her hair into a bun revealing her swollen hickeys.

Marq was putting in work, clearly.

"Imma try, if Pow lets me out early."

We hugged each other off before separating into different directions. This job would've been good for me if it wasn't for the fact that it was too hard, too long, and meant that I was near the enemy.

"You're late," Powell stated lowly as eyes around the room glanced in my direction. It was clear I had stepped in the middle of a meeting.

"I-I May dropped us off late because her car stopped in the middle of the road," I lied, knowing that I was actually milking some damn cows.

"Aight well pull a seat in while we talk. There's something that I want you to do personally for us." He leaned back into his seat while everyone else took small glances.

I pulled out a chair around the table to figure out what was going on. "What exactly do you want me to do? And what's this meeting about?"

"This meeting about taking over the city. We tired of lil ass boys and old ass men being on the same level as me. ION' wanna be just a KingPin. I wanna be the ONLY KingPin."

The boys around the table dapped him up while nodding their heads in agreement. I could tell they've been planning this for awhile.

"Anyways," He coughed before giving me his attention, "Since I know you a good shot, imma send you in with my boys to take out a certain someone who wanna be up-and-coming in this drug business."