Pp

Nessa

Over the past few days, Quan has literally been looking at me weird or sneak dissing under his breath. There were a couple of times i've heard him say "hoe," "slut," or, "dick hopper," when around me.

This morning, when I took a shower and got out, I couldn't find any of my clothes. I brought a pair with me because I had to prepare for May's event for today.

I went the whole first half of the day, roaming around in my towel looking for something that wasn't even here. Turns out, Quan threw it in the trashcan and I couldn't even do anything about it since the trash man took it.

Jovan let me wear some of his clothes and the moment I was dressed, I ran up on Quan and beat the hell out of him. I served so many punches to his face but he made sure to return them, which caused Kayla to jump in.

After that Jovan and I ate breakfast together and talked for a moment. It was nothing serious but I liked it.  He was actually the one who made the food for me.

Every time Marquess saw us together or near each other he would start singing, "It's more than a crush, more than a like like, more than a love."

I rolled my eyes every now and then but couldn't act like I was hiding a low smile.

"How much they putting on you baby?" Marq asked watching May place powder on her hands and knees.

She invited us to come to her street fight assembly thing. It wasn't any regular fight since everyone in the streets would be there.

"The big dealers. Like BIG BIG dealers are betting in twelve thousand. All of them. I'm fucking scared cause if I lose all that money it makes Pow look bad, and we know Pow doesn't like looking weak in front of other money making people."

"Lemme bet on you MayMay," Tino commented as he swerved through the front door with a nerf gun in his hand, "Imma put five dolla's on yo' name lil sexy."

Though Tino was a kid, he had the biggest crush on May. He called himself leaning on the table and winking at her which caused Marq to mug him.

"Aye fuck off my woman man," Marquess warned as he pulled May back.

"Remember when her tiddies was in my face that one time?" Tino stood up and glared at the sky, trying to get his memory back.

May mushed his head back following it with an eye roll. "Boy you was a kid then. You the one who tried to pull my tiddy out cause you thought I was gonna breast feed you. Don't even go there Tino."

"They was still in my face though. I got further then Marq," He roamed around the house, hiking his pants up a bit, "Where Kayla sexy ass at?"

"Marq might not fight you over his girl but if Draco hear you saying that about Kayla he's gonna put you six feet under," I cautioned seeing how fast Tino was being.

I'm not sure when he started popping up, but he was around here too long.

He nodded his head in understanding before grabbing my hand and swigging it back and forth. "So, Nessa is it?"

I side eyed him, trying to yank my hand away from his grip but he kept it locked in place and swung it a little faster. "Tino, what do you want. Ain't you supposed to be in school with the other kids?"

"I want YOU girl. Say, you talking to somebody.?" He arched his brow up waiting for my answer which was obviously going to be NO.

"Tino take yo' ass on somewhere. Yo' mama told me how you got suspended the other day for putting weed in them kids brownies." Jovan walked into the room and grabbed Tino up my his shirt.