Jj

Jovan

Since my dumbass forgot where crack head Ebony lived, I had Sierra come along and show me the exact location.

He brought his girlfriend, India, because she got into it with his father and couldn't stay in the house with him anymore.

It seems like her and Dove have more problems every single day. From what I hear, they're always arguing.

 From what I hear, they're always arguing

India

"Which house is Ebony's? I ain't been in the jects so long it seem like every place look alike." I turned around to see the complex's and how almost every window was either busted or covered in plastic.

"The one in front of yo damn face." Sierra stated with his finger pointed at the place that stood in front of us.

I scrunched my face up a little at the dead flowers. "You know something wrong when flowers dead and it's Spring."

I knocked my hand on the door, but there was no answer. I banged my fist against it hardly until I saw someone peek out the window and see me.

The moment I looked in their direction they backed out of the window and cut all the lights off.

"The fuck type bullshit is this?" I asked seeing Sierra shrug his shoulders.

It was obvious she knew of our presence but was acting like she didn't.

"She don't see us?" I asked with my hand on my chest. "You see me?" I stared in his direction.

"Yes, I see you. YOU see me?" He responded jokingly.

"HELL YEA I SEE YOU," I snapped before he burst into laugher.

I had a feeling he was thinking the same shit that was running through my head.

"EBONY DONT PLAY WITH ME," I shouted before beating my fist against the door a couple more times.

A few people around the neighborhood peeped their heads outside to see if the police was around. Some even grabbed some chairs and sat it out front because they thought a fight was about to go down.

"Maybe you should stop banging on that woman's door like she probably isn't scared for her life to see that you're here," India suggested with an eye roll before going up to the window and checking if she could see anyone inside.

The moment her face was near the glass a bullet shot through the window.

"OH NAH!" She yelled running behind Sierra who had his gun out and ready.

"Ebony i'm not about to play with yo' bald headed ass," I stated as I took my weapon out and started walking around the premises.

The closer I got to the windows the more shots that were blaring through. I'm glad I wasn't the dumbass standing in front of it just peering. India