Dd

Nessa

"W-what's going on?" I asked May watching her break each of her newly done nails off one by one, place her hair up in a high ponytail, then grab some Vasline to rub across her face.

"Imma tell you when i'm done," She replied after tossing her phone in my hands.

She jumped out the car and tightened her bun up. "Where that bitch at? Tell her bring her ass outside!"

A group of people who were standing out front dapped her before pulling their money out and tossing it in the middle of the porch.

"YO AMBER SHE HERE," One of the guys yelled as May continued to rub the Vasline on her face.

After that announcement, a brown skin female walked out the door and pinned her hair up once she had a glance of who was infront of her.  "This bitch my opponent?"

Opponent?

Everyone nodded their heads while people who were inside the house immediately came outdoors and tossed a couple of dollars in the middle of the porch.

"Why are people taking their money out?" I asked Marques who was eating nachos covered in melted cheese.

"They finna street fight, duh. We put money down and whoever wins gets it all."

Not too long after Amber got outside both of them started swinging their fists at each other. This wasn't any regular hair pulling, leg kicking type of fight, but more violent.

I watched as everyone crowded around them and chanted for who they thought would win.

"YOU BETTER WIN BABY! I AINT SPENT 200 ON THEM BROKEN NAILS JUST FOR YOU TO LOSE!" Marq shouted as he ran to the other side and started video recording.

May grabbed Ambers head and slammed it against the bricked sidewalk before punching her repeatedly in the face. She picked the girls head back up and continued to bang it until one of her teeth fell out.

"CMON AMBER BEAT THAT HOE ASS!" Someone within the crowd shouted as more money was being thrown in the pile.

I tried not to pay too much attention to the fight but these bitches were lethal. Blood was gushing out of Ambers mouth while some was leaking from May's nose.

On the other side of the fight stood Quanny who was recording the incident and shouting out, "WORLDSTAR!"

I shook my head feeling eyes watching me from the opposite direction I was standing in and instantly shot my glance up to see Jovan smoking on a blunt. Beside him was his brother who was too busy taking pictures with Kayla.

It felt weird because once he noticed that I noticed he was staring at me he didn't even stop. He just took another whiff of what he was smoking and let it out into the air.

According to May, and everyone else who yelled at me for my mistakes last night, Draco and Javon were very trigger happy and I should avoid getting any further on their bad side.

I let out a sigh before breaking eye contact and watching as Ambers fist connected brutally against May's jaw.

She was now ontop of her and trying to get May against the black gate so she'd have nowhere to run.

People were screaming and shouting for May to tap out since Amber was in the lead with her blows.

"Lemme have a word with you," Jovan spoke loud enough for me to hear but I ignored his words and continued to watch the fight.